💫 Answering the call💫 Edited

______________
Nigeria
2013
___________________

Hajiya Amina sat on the one soffa in the living room before exhaling a breath.

Just in time the door broke ajar a dark ugly girl came walking into the room, she squatted right below hajiya's foot.
."ranki shi Dade ina yini"
(Good afternoon) the girl said after settling on the rug.

"How are you"
hajiya Amina asked after keeping the magazine on the side table,
"Alhmdulilah"
the living room fell silent for a while.

"Take this, the doctor said you should put only a drop everyday but wallahi m tried of all this. The man isn't getting ill nomore, it's as if his getting more healthier day by day"
hajiya Amina paused to take a breath.

Picking up a 5ml blue bottle of poison from the side table she placed her magazine on, she exclaimed the bottle before passing it to the girl who took it with Both hands.

"This a different one and the doctor assured me it's 100% effective just pour it all inside the food your going to prepare for him"...
Hajiya Amina said.

"Hajiya the doctor said we should stop giving him food for now because, he understood his consuming some harmful substances"
the girl said.

Hajiya amina was already on her feet, standing by the window side looking down the empty street.

"Then inject it inside his drip, all the 5ml" hajiya Amina said still facing the window.

Asma which was the girls name. took that as a leave and walked out of the room slamming the door behind her very carefully.

Signing for the numberless time Asma walk the down the road of the quite street, she felt a sense of nostalgia all over her, subhanAllah she mumbled under her breath.

Her thoughts wondered to how all this started, she worked for hajiya Amina in the first place before the vile woman asked her to stop working for her, she got her a better job which was of course to work in the multiple billionaire house.

Asmau been a greedy person she was got herself trapped in this mess she couldn't unchain herself from, just in time a cab came passing by.

Asmau waved her hand and stopped the car, telling the direction of where he was supposed to drop her the driver nodded his head, the unpleasant smell of smoke and sweet from the driver greeted her nostril making her feel a twist wanting to throw up but resisted the urge so badly.

Signing happily after the car came to a halt, she got off the car and the cab ran in full speed pass her, Asma sign and exhaled a deep breath looking ahead of her.

The house stood so beautiful and like always, she felt a knot tied under her stomach as she neared the house, she's going to take a person life,....

*****

Mermah was feeling home sick and tired, she just got back from her Abba's room but still was having some unease feeling.

For a while now she has been having fever afraid something bad was going to happen to them but told no one, even her ummah wasn't herself for the pass weeks.