💫 wedding faitha💫 Edited

____________________________________
Nigeria
March 2012
____________________

"I can't wait for ours"
almas said to mermah holding her eyes looking deep into her eyes.

Mermah want at all comfortable with there physical contact but what could she actually do nothing was ever going to make her dear cousin stop what ever his mind was set on doing.

"Your husband to be"
her sub conscious mocked. Closing her eyes briefly to shove the taught away from her head.

At Least she should set what every is between them aside. He was sorry after all it was a mistake just as he said.

They will soon be married, and that scared the hell out of her. Why did she even accept the marriage in the first place. " Why won't you"
the same voice raised again in her brain.

The sound of his phone brought both of them out of there though, picking his phone he left her.

At least she could breath some fresh air from the whole wedding stuffs today is jidderh almas sisters wedding day.

The house was filled to it bream with people, children running around playing, food laying at every Conner of the house with empty bottles of what and drinks.

That remains her why she was out of the loud room at the first place was to call Hanna one of there distance cousins.

But here she was at the balcony, she needed some breath from all those lousy girls. Her insomnia was on, since wen the wedding preparations started.

The braids and her friend where staying at there house, lots of relatives also.

" Mermah!! Your friend is here"
Mami one of the bride's friends told her holding a plate filled with masa.

Mermah shock her head, exhaling a loud breath waking away back to the room.

Iklil was sitted at the far end of the bed looking nervous as hell, mermah resisted the urge to laugh at her friend only if they where not facing both problem here.

They where both antisocial people,
"you are trying a lot with this people and there noise, tell me how are you coping" iklil asked her friend they where now the only people left in the mess up guest room.

The once neat white bedsheets was scattered and almost off the bed stained with all colour of dirt raging from food drinks and all.

Half the makeup kit used was on the bed. Some on the floor and vanity table.

"I just feel relaxed at night, but don't sleep my insomnia you know"
mermah said demonstrate with her hands to her friend who was listening attentively.

"Did you talk to ummah about it"
iklil asked sounding worried.

"Common jaan, gist me about school" mermah said obviously changing the topic she never want the spot light to be on her but it was as if the world was only resolving around her.

"School is heactic as always"
the best friends chatted away until when the bride and her maids came back getting ready for the taking the bride to her husband house.

The most terrible thing among all, why do a girl have to face all those things in life. First changing her identity from whose was from her parents daughter to her husband's wife.

Taking additional responsible up her sleeves, a fact that remains unanswered to mermah was could she even pull up with her wedding that will soon going to Happened.

She thought if she could actually do that days where already moving fast and it almost remaining to months to her wedding.

Her phone that was placed on the night rest rang gerking her off her thoughts.

The name displayed made her heart beat skipped, it was almas calling to inform her he was out side waiting for her.

He called an hour ago to inform her, but here she was still in her pj.

"I'll be out in ten minutes"
she said placing the phone back to wear she picked it.

She got dressed in a black maxi gown wrapping a blue veil around her head spearing her signature oud perfume.

____________________________________

Ziyah (mermah) is an introvert . What do you think, two months to her wedding 😁 with almas what do you think.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_
20/7/20
Edited