💫Attack💫Edited

____________________________________
Berlin
2015
___________

Deen sat across the hospital lobby looking around like a lost child, everything happened so fast that he couldn't even say.

From Been in there final year to Rafah falling seriously sick.

It all started from a mini attack, she fell from the chair in the coffee shop they always visit.

It's almost half a year and everything is still the same,
"are you okay"
Deen felt a light tap on his shoulders bringing him back from the world of thoughts.

he flashed hmed who was Rafah immediate brother a smile, his name was naim, was what they call him, even before he came to Berlin cause of rafah's illness the talked many times over the phone.

since when they meet Deen never called his name instead call him brother.

The two walk though the long hall way into the small masjid in the big hospital, the hospital was very big but had a very tinny masjid which was maybe a room then turned into a praying room although it was a thank to them.

Deen was sure there where many hospitals without masjid, after saying there prayers he shook hands with naim before walking back home.

His mother and sister where coming to Berlin today, things where all good for them. Deen graduated with first class and was now working under a well known construction company.

Parking his car in the parking lots before making his way into the house, the faint voices he was hearing confirmed his suspicious, should he be happy or sad.

A part of him felt like dying with each passing day, Deen spend only four hours in the office then go to the hospital and spend three hours before coming back home after ashur prayer.

"OMG Bros I miss you so much"
saboor his sister came flying directly into his arms clutching him very tightly.

"Av missed you so much, your all grown up"
saboor said yet again, after pulling away from the hug, now checking her brother out in his set of casual, a blue sweet pant and a matching shirt.

Yes he always change in office before going to the hospital he doesn't want unnecessary attention on him.

Deen just watch over his Lil sister who was now chubby and so beautiful, wrapping his hands around his chest with fixed gaze at her.

"Mom can't wait to see you"
saboor said pulling her brother with her not liking his silence, there grand parents told them how Deen because affected after Rafah sickness.

Saboor can't wait to see who this Rafah was who hard her brother wrapped around her fingers.

Deen stood by the door looking at the woman that ment the world to him his mom his baby his sweetheart.

Dara came into her son arms with tears threatening to fall off her eyes, she missed him so much, he look so big she said sniffing her nose before pulling his cheek playfully, she wrapped her hands around his shoulders after settling down on the same sofa.

"How have you been ummah"
Deen asked looking his mother for any sign of illness, but found none.

Dara lips stretch into a big smile pulling deen's cheeks playfully
"am fine baby, just hope your alright" Dara said now worried about her son, her parents complained about him becoming thin which she couldn't say because he is all grown up now, just lil dark cycle under his eyes.