💫 Family II💫 Edited

Oman
2020
_____________
Mermah

The pandemic covid 19 outbreak seemed to be taking a lot more of the world, it was Ramadan and wasn't helping any of it, I was discharged from the hospital two days ago.

Coming here was all an idea of ummi, she insisted I come her take rest away from all the troubles my ex mother in-law was creating.

I smiled at the tale my sister was telling me, she was always by my side trying to pull me out of my depressed state but I double if anything or such is ever going to happen.

I see the world as nothing, it seems Ahmed die with all my emotional I don't feel anything anymore it was as if I donated out my heart.

Fajr my sister walked into the room holding a tray filled with food, she was smiling so wildly as she placed the tray containing the food on the center table, she sat next to me.

"You know I always think your Rafah wallahi the only thing that confirm your not is your silence" she sworn.

Have i ever meet something with this much energy not even iklil was this bubbly and happy, I smiled at her not finding a word to say.

Since I arrived she's been over me taking very good care of me saying she couldn't believe I wasn't my other twin Rafah.

Ukhitee jeeh wasn't here with me but she promised she was coming over for eid she couldn't believe that Ahmed was gone she always envy our love saying new love, always sharing her own story with her husband when Ahmed was all over me and now he was gone.

I felt tears from my eyes but I tried my best to push them far, I always wondered how my child will be in this world without a father, not even that an hundred percent sure his father relatives where going to abandon him us.

I excused myself to my room with the excuse of been pressed, I don't want to look weak in from of my siblings.

I watched my reflection in the mirror which I was facing, I look pale not like the person I know.

Dark cycles marring around my eyes shallow eyes, cracked lips.

Ahmed will not be Happy seeing you this way, my subconscious mocked. It felt frustrating he left without even informing me he left too soon what will I tell our child.

Hugging myself I stumbled to the floor whipping so quietly, why I felt empty and Broken, the once colourful world around me seemed all black and white.

How long will I keep holding on and pretend to be strong why am not, I can't describe the feeling it felt as if an arrow was directly shot toward my heart shattering it into pieces.

_

_

_

_

_

My taste buds was pale, playing with the cutlery I hold tightly like my life depended on it, the room was filled with my siblings banters they seemed happy and none seemed to care about me, it was as through I was invisible I doubted if coming here will solve any problem.

I can never let go of Ahmed he was already a part of me, I knew deep down he left with huge part of me, I knew little sanity was letting me not loss my mind.

"Babbyyyyy" Ahmed whispered into my ears, I felt goosebumps all over my skin, the skin on my back of raising.

Mermah turned her face side way to see if really it was her Ahmed or her mind playing with her like always, she let out a small hiss feeling the room was suffocating her.

She walked out of her room only to find those maids and guard standing by the door guarding her like she was going to be attracted any minute, not sparing a glare there way she walked towards her sisters chamber where commotion was ever where.

Wondering what was up with then this time around mermah walked extra fast into the room pushing the door open.

She found all her siblings sited on the floor of fajr room arguing about what she couldn't even say, she couldn't believe even ukitee jeeh was there.

She frowned at then for making her look stupid and not informing her about this a bit early

"It was all my idea sis, I wanted us to surprise you" fajr tried explaining but I didn't pay head to it for I was busy claiming been angry which was all false.

Pulling the empty glass jug I was holding by the dispenser tap out because it was already filled I moved to the counter picked my phone and quickly made my way out of the cooking house which was filled with my siblings who I sensed where trailing hotly behind me like some tail.

I was liking the attention I was getting from then as they where all trying there best to be on my good side which I was making so hard for them.

"You ain't ready yet" salim left his mouth hanging agaps as his head pop into my room only to see me still on my bed not at all getting ready to take my bath

"You know I feel all soar and need some special treatment" mermah stated stretching her body as though she was really having a soar muscles.

"Sure sister we can have a spa treatment out" fajr was now in the room staring at her sister like she grown some two head.

"Promise" mermah asked not sure if her sister was actually saying the truth or not.

Another update done.
Edited

So mermah is finally getting out of her shell,..

Update will be after 5 days from now on inshaAllah,

Which of my book should I continue with after this.

Wild flower
Or
Calm before the storm

Voting will depend on which has the highest number.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Zaynah
1_12_2021