💫Evil💫 Edited

____________________________________
Nigeria
2012
______________

Almas and his parents where not in term with the wedding, almas was just interested because of his mother's advice.

" If you marry her you will inherit everything"
her words which kept eating him up.

His father was also rich but not as rich as mermah father as said the money wasn't his but his wife's.

Almas been a very good looking and matured growing child he had a crush on mermah not until he mate his beloved during his last year at highschool.

Till then he know he couldn't love anyone woman apart from her even mermah was just infatuation, but his mother was hell bet on making them get married.

Been in his last year at college studying business and management, his engagement with his cousin was fixed.

Just on when the wedding event started an the gossip went around the media, his beloved Nana Khadija came across the article about the who.

Almas was confused his mother has his words on getting to marry mermah but then his beloved life was at stake.

She was rushed to the hospital after seeing the article because of her heart disease.

Almas was all dressed up in his beautiful geznah but when a call came through his phone Informing him of Nana situation he rushed to the hospital forgetting his wedding event and it taking place tomorrow.

The state he meat her was a heart breaking one, he vowed to stop the wedding at any cost, still not knowing how he will.

Weeping the lone of tears rolling down his eyes, staring thought the lil window at his beloved in a hospital wear, tubes connect around her hands an oxygen attached.

On reaching the hall where the so call even was taking place, his mother was happy seeing him as she quickly rushed to his side pulling him with her to show him off to the world.

His face was grumpy as ever wearing fake smiles, this Wedding has to be stopped by any means.

The would be couple excused there self to the basement where almas made sure no one knows, he pulled his cousins along with him.

He has already made up a plane to make the wedding stop at all means, looking deep into his supposed wife eyes with what seems to be confusion flashing through it.

Almas could stop himself ,he just has to do what ever it takes and get over with this. The love if his life is at the hospital fighting for her dear life because of this marriage it has to be stop at least so that his mother will be back to her senses.

That woman, his even ashame to call his mother, but he dares not he loves her so much that he can't say no to her, but this he had to save his beloved life.

Almas knew very well that mermah was never in love with him, deep down he felt sorry for her because his deceiving her all to make his mother happy.

His father agreed to the arrangements only because the girl accepted his proposal which he was literally force to do by his mom.

He pitied mermah because he knows after this no one will like to marry her, was he that selfish to ruin someone's life just to save another.

No he isn't selfish he is just in love that to madly in love with a no going back.

Murmuring an
"am sorry to himself"
which mermah didn't get to her what he was saying untill he claimed her lips with his.

Mermah was shock opening her mouth just as she let him have enough access to her mouth.

Almas kissed mermah feeling sorry just after his mission has accomplished mermah was still in shock when he pulled out the hug and kiss, walking away to only good Knows.

He could help feeling all flushed placing her finger over her lips, she couldn't believe her first kiss, maybe he was just stressed out and needed something light she thought not thinking much about the kiss.

After all after tomorrow lot of kissing will be done
"pervert"
she heard her subconscious mocked.

Shoving the voice out of her head she walked out of the walk-in closet into the room, where must of her cousin where laying chatting with there phones.

She still had a smile on her face drifting to her la_ land hoping to walk up tomorrow is a very great day for her and every other girl in her shoes will look forward to this day "her wedding day"

________________________________________

So Alma's is planning evil who is actually excited as I am😬😬

khadyjatt
Av made a character for you 😉 just update soon fah.

Vote
Comment
Share
Edited

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_