💫 Graduation💫 Edited

____________________________________
2012
Nigeria
____________

Mermah was all dressed up with a makeup face. looking beautiful as always, she was going to graduate from highschool today a day she will forever remember.

Picking up her versaci mini hand bag which was pink in color the same color with her blouse,
She was dressed in a black pencil jeens trouser with a pink glittering blouse. Her makeup done by a well known makeup artist around Abuja.

"Ummah am ready"
mermah yelled from the hall way standing with her graduation grow and mini bag in her hand.

"Masha Allah my girl you look so beautiful may you always be protected"
sabat prayed for her only daughter the coolness of her eyes.

As if it wasn't yesterday she thought quickly fighting back the tears foaming in her eyes.

Mermah Know so well how emotional her mother can get most time, she engulfed her in a hug.

"Ummah I have to go, see you all then" mermah said planting a kiss on sabat both Cheeks .

Mermah droved down to her school humming a song, the parking lot of the school was filled with mostly her classmates cars, yes all her classmates have there cars.

It wasn't a problem been a rich man only daughter mermah gets whatever she wants in a span of seconds within a blink of an eye, if said.

"Mi Jann"
iklil called hugging mermah from behind, she was and presently Is her very best buddy.

Coming in face with iklil after locking her car, "wow" they both squalled at the same time.

Iklil was like a sister to mermah she never hard, most people say they looked alike but they never where alike just something about ones attitude reflecting in the others.

They both engulfed each other after complementing on each other. They where wearing the same type of clothes even the color, there black heels stello was the same the glittering hand bag. Lol The only difference was the color of there graduation gowns.

Mermah was holding the heavy blue, with a maroon color around it neck while iklil's was a maroon with a milk color around it neck. Because there classes wasn't the same, mermah was a commercial student while iklil was a science student.

They walked hand in hand to there class where the rest of the graduating set where. The class was pant with a nevy blue with black sits around the room.

The boys where dressed in a nevy blue trousers some in black and a white shirt, the girls also some in black trousers some in nevy blue and pink shirt.

"Ya Abba is also here?"
Mermah asked iklil after seeing ya Abba who is iklil elder brother and also a pilot.

"OMG I can't believe his here for me"
iklil said giggling like a sick child presented with an ice cream.

"Abba is also here"
iklil told mermah after seeing her father present could this day get any more happier.

Her father was never a family man he was always away on a business trip which justified her excitement.

The graduating set where call on the stage to collect  their certificate, iklil was the best student in the science class earning her a scholarship from the school to study in school abroad.

Mermah was very happy for her best friend she was really going away, to fulfill her dreams.

It was no surprise when mermah's name wasn't call to collect any awards, yes because she wasn't any brainy.

She couldn't kill herself to study anything, ideally she hated school she was very happy to graduate she will be a business woman that was her number one target.

Their prom party was over mermah drove home feeling down the mood because she will miss all her friends and classmates her school mate also.

She was very popular around the school "the most richest mans daughter"
the #tag they call her.

________________________________________

So mermah is a graduate, and wants to became a business woman just like her father.

I haven't decided on her picture, suggestions are highly welcome 😊

Love you all.

Ongoing editions
All right reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_
Edited