💫 Wedding events💫 Edited

Nigeria
March

________________

Everything seems to be going very fast iklil wedding events where starting today, not to talk about-why all the girls couldn't sleep, the room was filled with their gist and laughter, remising about sweet old days. Even the bride herself seemed to be so happy and carefree.

"You know I still can't believe you actually are getting married first" mermah pointed out recalling all the times they always argue about been the first to get married now look at the change of event.

"Girl am so happy for you I wish you the very best" mermah smiled hugging her best friend also the sister she never had for the last time whipping away her tears.

"Common you ain't supposed to be the emotional one here" iklil pointed helping her friend whip out her tears.

"yes I know but I still can't believe my baby is all grown up like she's going to be a Mama in the next nine months" now it was time for mermah to tease the hell out of her friend seeing as how she was already turning red already.

"Your a pervert you Know" iklil accused trying to shut her friend up from further embarrassing her but mermah been herself was never going to stop it.

she knows she was never going to hear the end of it seeing how mermah shrugged her shoulders.

"You know we are supposed to sleep the ritual that's going to take place tomorrow is very trying" a yawn escaped iklil lips as the two cuddled there self's in a separate beds trying to catch some sleep even though there eyes where heavy and teary wanting to rest but the nervousness that was eating the two up was enough to let them stay awake through out the night until wen the fajr approached, then they all because sleepy yet had to stay awake and pray for it was the devil that always makes one sleep wen it's time for prayers.

They prayed and retired to bed sleeping like some Lodge of wood, the alarm that was set by the side of the bed went ringing non-stop but all of then never pay head they slept to the heart fills.

The banging of the door went out of control with ilkil mother outside the room with hands placed on the waist, her nose flaring in the air.

"You two should better open this door don't let me get the spare key down stairs" she kept ranting only if she knew the two where not even alive to listen to what she was saying.

"I bet they are still in bed, cause none is picking the calls" iklil cousin reasoned trying to get down the stairs to get the said extra key, hoping the other keys isn't in the other end.

She bought the key only to find the door open which meant they used the confidential lock, "we just have to wait till the two wake up" iklil cousin who is called Khadija tried saying but gulped down the rest of her words down her throat with the hard stare she got from her anty.

Iklil was first to wake up only to find out it was noon and almost past the time to for the ceremony to get started, getting herself into the toilet she got the shortest bath she ever took in the whole of her life spanking mermah's ass to get off the bed and also get a bath but mermah took almost an hour in the toilet sleeping in the warm water which only made iklil more mad and got her off the toilet.

"Fuck" iklil cursed seeing the number of missed calls on both there phones they are now dead meets, "you better call Khadija so we could get our makeup done" mermah suggested oiling her body with her skin moisturizers,
"It's sounds like a nice idea you know but m worrying about mama" iklil voiced out feeling so nervous and still hungry.