💫 Finally💫 Edited

Nigeria
2019
______________

"It's still feels so unreal that my girl is getting hitched" iklil stated with a mouth filled with shawarma.

"You know I warned you about that bad habits" mermah pointed a finger at her friend wanting to laugh at the expression her face held but maintained a straight face instead.

"Sport spoiler" iklil resumed eating her shawarma as noisy as she could just to irk the soon to be bride some more.

"You see am heading out without you if you don't get your fat ass out of the bed and freshing up" mermah ordered wrestling into her red maxi down.

Iklil let a small hiss out of her mouth before noisly making her way to the loo, she smell awfully bad stinking was what is was called but hated the idea of bathing so much.

Spendings hours before getting her fat ass out of the bubble water that has ran cold already, she warped herself in a Pink Rob walking towards the vanity mirror, taking out the hand dryer out she oiled and blowed out the water from her hair.

Settling the most laziest bun ever she dapped little power on her face line her eyes with Kohl and ran fast out of the walkin closet with her clothes in her hands, due to the mouth watering aroma that was coming from the room.

Stuffing her mouth with the rice pancake, mermah watched to her amusement wondering if that was how she was going to turn after been pregnant.

"Remind me not to ever get pregnant" mermah spatted at her friends face getting herself out of the room,

"Meet me at the lots" she existed the room not forgetting to bang the door as hard as she could.

After eating, iklil called on the maids to clear the plates she hopped on the bed totally forgetting about her friends been outside waiting for her to head out before the gaisuwa sadaki (greetings & bride price) arrived.

A heavy slumber over took her, Mermah stormed to her room only to see her friend sleeping like a load of wood with drool out of her half open mouth.

Clapping her hands on her fat spread out laps, iklil jacked up due the the pain she felt going straight up her brains.

Rubbing her hands across her now red laps due to the slap she earned from her friend, iklil felt like busting in tears, the tears that were in her eyes where already dropping out of her eyes with full force.

Mermah stood with her hand hugging her chest watching in ulter surprise as her friend whipped indeed pregnant woman could be a pain in the asss all the time and she doesn't want to deal with one now.

"Sorry" mermah packed the tissue box and passed it to her friend whose face has already yawned red, iklil collect the box blowing her nose noisly into the paper.

"Am hungry" iklil said dramatically after walking out of the loo take the quickest shower she has in forever, well she doesn't like bathing but can't help it once the droplet of water makes contact with her bare skin it was something she was still never yet to understand, it's calming yet relaxing.

"We will get something out" mermah throwed the boubou gown at her friends who sat after moisturizing her skin.

Iklil was quick to wrestle into her burgundy material boubou which fited her so beautiful, the door to the room broke open.