💫Request💫 Edited

Abuja
Nigeria
_______________

Maybe my ears weren't hearing well no more, maybe I got so much water into them as I was bathing I thought, wanting all my thought to become through but I knew they where just mere wishes if only all your wishes come through then I won't be here I thought to myself trying my possible best to push back my tears but failed, I let them fell not doing anything about it.

He pulled me into his arms, wanting to push him away from me. I wanted to be far away from this place from all of this but I smuggled some more into his chest inhaling his intoxicating scent for I was drugged.

"M sorry" his hoarse voice whispered into my ears as they send goosebumps into my skin making all the hair around my body to stand still, looking up into his eyes I became lost.

"I am also sorry but I don't think I can do this, I can't see myself with someone else what will Ahmed think of me, as a betrayer who doesn't even mourn for his death but jump into another marriage after few years of his death"

"No I can't do this" I shook my head vigorously as I moved my body from his as if trying to convince myself that I actually couldn't do it not now not in forever I wasn't ready to move on yet.

"I loved you since the very first day I set my eyes on you, remember you healed me after my wife death after I lost my self how to you expect me to live without you, my feelings for you get stronger by each passing day ziyah do you think I'll repeat the same mistake I did years ago, no I won't let you slip away just the way I did I'll fight for you"

The tears in his eyes brought more tears to my, I wanted to end all this so badly my heart was beating so wildly that am afraid will jump off it cage at any moment.

"I love you ziyah I always do I knew maybe it was because of your sister but I want you to know that since when I returned back to this country I moved on only for my heart to fall again, I got to meet so many women hoping I came across one who is so much similar to her but came across none"

"The fierceness in your eyes was what made me believe you actually weren't her for rafah was completely different her eyes where calm but yours was something else, the air around you scream dominance"

I closed my eyes briefly taking in sharp breath,

" I am sorry but we won't won't we can't not now not in forever please" please I covered my hands over my mouth to muffle my sob from coming out louder,

"Ziyah I want you to know that I love and will forever love you if it means having my heart broken for million time then I am well armed and ready for your love I can turn into a worrier I'll make sure I conquer the whole of our heart to make it mine and only my territory"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The soft knock on my office door was what made me pause from typing on my MacBook "yes" I answered resuming my work.

My sectary cyndia kept the beautiful roses on my desk taking my attention away from the screen of my MacBook,

With mouth agape I didn't comprehend when my hands unconsciously reached for the roses as I placed it above my noise to inhale the scent.

A note was attached to it which said

Mi lady care for a dinner today please don't say no
Your love 💕
Aleemudeen

With the plead attached to the note I signed placing it back it been months since my last encounter with the said guy but not a day pass by with me not receiving gift ranging from chocolate cakes and the likes.

At first I always ask the person who deliver them to return it back but as time passed I got used to keeping them in the fridge for Ahmed.

Maybe I should go to the said dinner with him so I could make it clear to him that I don't want anything like a relationship again, rubbing my hands together as I resume typing on the MacBook.

Ahh do you see a chance with deen and mermeh

Let's see tomorrow
Vote
Comment
Share
Edited
Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
20-12-2021