💫 Welcoming my baby💫 Edited

Oman
2020
_______________
Mermah

Today was a sunny day with me been extra lazy, dropping the comforter of my bed.

I walked into the loo to Carry on my business which will take hours because am so extra lazy, my due date was already near in few days time not to forget how nervous I was about it.

I always wondered if I was going to make it, if my baby was alright if I can do all this alone without Ahmed by my side.

Time was actually passing by pretty quick and I can't believe am here all alone without Ahmed, the knock on my door made me stop moisturizing my skin, "yes" I called upon who ever was on the door to come in but I was hundred percent sure it was the maids.

She ducked her head low, i recognize her instantly as the maid i pounced on yesterday, you all won't believe the guts of this maid yet she looked so gentle who seem to not hurt a fly.

The maid who I found taking some cash from my drawer, I was surprised when I walked into my room which was the last by the right hand side of the long hall way which has door each with number containing them mine tag 03, the room was former ukhitee jeehs who moved out of the house after getting married.

Although everything inside the room scream my taste it still didn't sit well with me having her room but I couldn't be ungrateful about it right.

Walking into the room, what first cut my attention was the darkness engulfing the room due to the dropped curtains which I didn't remember doing, wanting to switch on the light which was at the other end of the room but stopped due to the sound I heard I watched only to see a person over my bed, wanting to scream but couldn't find my voice.

Flashing the light from my phone only to see the maid who was assigned to take care of my personal need, yes I remembered her face so clearly because she was always trailing hot behind me.

The surprised express was across my face and she read it so well, her hand where shaking with fright as I cut her right in the act of taking my money heck it boiled my blood and I could see myself strangling her to death.

Yes I was that violent but never showed that side of me.

I followed my gaze hotly as she slammed the door behind her, I resisted the laughter down my throat walked to the refrigerator in my room took out a chill water bottle before uncapping it.

I settled myself on the love sit situated just seven feet from the fridge yes I counted not really I just noticed and hold on to ever little details around me, I might sound some how but am so calculative of ever little thing around I could pass on the number of marble wood arrange across the room yeah never mind me.

By the time I reach the end of the stairs which was many I was breathing heavily already, I hold until the rill feeling like my head was spinning around the air then I felt moisturized between my legs wait was I actually peeping on myself I couldn't be that stupid then I remembered I was freakishly pregnant the the possibility of me been in labour were high.

Looking down I screamed, "I think my water broke" I wasn't feeling any pain by the time the maid who has a blonde hair who I recognize as the one in charge of all my the activities going around the house.

It was like she actually wasn't a maid but a worker whatever she was pulled me along with her to the parking lots where my siblings where standing what surprised me was I wasn't feeling any bit of pain only which was weird, on reaching the hospital I was help in by the nurses who where already out waiting for us to arrive  I guess.

My siblings, even my mother where closely behind us following as I was pushed by the nurse on the chair they helped me sit on, just like I was picked by a needle a pain shot from my back like some poisonous arrow it shoots straight to my heart taking me unaware as a loud wail escaped my throat with me not able to hold back the pain.

Seven agonizing hours in the room with the nurses and doctors encouraging me to push harder.

But the pain was as if taking over my blood sucking on all my remaining energy, as I was trying my best to keep pushing with painful tears rolling down my cheeks non-stop.

Now been taken to a fresh room where I could see my siblings all gushing at how super cute the baby is, I smiled sadly at my self not helping the tears rolling out of my eyes.

"You should hold the baby" ummi urged, she was the only one who wasn't gushing about the baby but was by my side.

I smiled at my hands in hers as she squeezed it reassuring, only I know how it feels having my baby without Ahmed by my side it really hard, for I couldn't even bring myself to hold the child like every other mother out there I couldn't bring myself to feel his warmth without his father around my Ahmed.

Asalamu alaikum
How are you all doing
Masha Allah
Vote
Comment
Share
Edited

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynah
6_12_2021