💫journey💫 Edited

Edited

'••~••'
I thirst I thirst
For a drink
Please give me some water
For my thirst to quench
Oh but I thirst I will again
After I work
After a walk
How long to quench this thirst
This thirst of thirst
With living water
'••~••'

I can't believe the first chapter av longed waited to update is here for u guys love u all.

~~***~~

Aleemudeen POV

This was it the time to say good bye. I hate good byes but this was a sacrifice for us to make this right to make my mom proud.
I hugged my only sister for the last time wipping my tears away hugging her tightly like Leting go will hurt us all, as if it won't.

"Mum won't this trip be cancelled. I can't live without u guys for four years. I don't know what will happened to u what if they harm u am afriad mom".
I cried whipping like the child I was as my mom hugged me to her chest.

"Son u don't have to be, I can take care of myself, u just have to be strong and do this for us okay. You should get going dear you will be late just don't forget to be a good boy okay"
I could see right through her that she also wanted to cry but was trying to be strong for me.

"Make us proud"
she added again this time reaping off her body.

"InshaAllah mom, making you proud is what I will always do"
Hugging mom for the last time.

A driver from mums office was taking me to the air port cause mom can't see me boarding.

Wiping my tears, sitting in the passenger sit next to the driver he drove to the airport.

The drive seem to be the longest ride in my life. I kept hopping for time to pass and see pass the four years.

Thanking the driver making myself into the airport for my boarding and all

Making myself busy with a magazine before the time for boarding came it actually did as soon as I never expected.

The plane landed in safely it was my first time been on a plane it felt really nice, finding my way out of the airport but then also exhausted I held unto my belt from what seemed to be through out our time flying until I fell off.

Kbit iyad was written boldly in a plain shit, I sighted him he looks familiar.

He was a black man who stood in his Denim trouser's and a peach blue coloured short sleeve shirt.

My dark sunnies where on preventing him from Having a great view of my face. I stood close to him in my blue ash pencil pants and a v neck multi coloured shirt.

Taking my sunnies off his cheeks spread into a heart melting smile. Which I fell in love with and also remaining me of the poem I read  one upon a times written by Gabriel okara.

M so possessed with poems I love them and also write wen I feel down.

I felt in love with this man here the love was very true and also the affection not minding the religion and the differences my heart was melting only if I could do something bout it buh the only thing to be done is making them proud of me, we engulfed in a emotional hug. This this one emotional big hug replaces and filled the empty fatherly figure I yearned for I fell in love with this man.

~~***~~
Ziyah
~~***~~

I just came back from school and now here I am in my room. I couldn't even have some freedom again just cause of that fuck ass bitch is present. I wonder why she's here again, its not even like I love her son that she's giving me this attitude m not interested no more I think its high time I tell him bout this.

"Marmarh"
I heard my name been called from mom chamber a long narrow hall leading to her private house.

The room was decorated with a geometric wallpaper
"asalamu alaikum"
I prayed matching into the room I was just wearing a shorts and a singlet.

Mommie was sitted on the soffa I walked pass her into the main room were ummah was busy removing something from her closet.

"Ummah nah"
I called hugging her from behind.
"keh marmarh behave yourself"
she scolded. I just smiled
"are you going out"
I asked.
"yes am going to bring your grandma's" ummah said still bringing out stuffs from her closet they wear new set of wrappers.

After hearing about the latest development. lalai thier will be unfoldment, I though to myself.

"Will they both stay here I further"
asked to get prepared.

Both my grandma loves me just that my father's mother dislike my mother and I don't know why and anytime they come together something must definitely happen and I dont want anything of such to happen. I don't want to see my ummah getting sad.

"Ummah are u comfortable with gwogwo jimai staying with gwagwo Larai"
I asked looking at my mom eyes. 

"You shouldn't worry about them every thing is set". 

I just pitied ummah how can I live with my husband for years without his mother liking me. it just sucks and I can't, I thought to myself as I waved thier cars going to the airport to get them.

I went inside the house had a relaxing shower before wearing a nevy blue bubu.

~~***~~

Hello guys another updates here after a long while do tell me what you think about both parties this just the start just pull your belt.

Don't forget to always
Pray
Vote
Comment
Share
Edited

© all rights reserved
Aliyu xyanab
_2020_