💫 His mother💫 Edited

2020
Nigeria
_____________

"You always ruin the plans of me seeing you in towel" Ahmed been the pervert he was stated.

I just got out of the lool after taking a refreshing bath, the guy won't allow me earlier off the bed but here he was talking about something so off.

"You shouldn't be laying there all day, get your ass of those sheet and get ready for work as am doing"
I instructed sending playful glare his way as I moisturized my body with the coconut milk oil, deep into my skin.

"Am so lazy"

Ahmed said in a playful singsong voice as he made playful beeline steps toward the loo almost hitting his forehead in the process.

"Breakfast is ready" I yelled The guy can been a fish his love for water. Ahmed can spend the whole day in the bathroom just to be Inside water.

He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist showing his strong muscles and broad-shoulders.

"You should use a Rob it's more comfortable" I tried picking my veil from the bed, "have a nice day at work"

Making my way out of the room, I made myself comfortable on the sofa wear the maids served my breakfast which was a been sausage and bacon then a creamy cup of coffee.

Giving instructions to the driver to drive me to the site  my company was handling a construction of a hotel.

Putting on my shades I got off the car, I must say who ever was handling this building was going great for it was amazing, giving instructions here and there i left the place for a mall which was also mine, I wanted having meeting with the manager to give 50% sale on everything in there I was willing to give that much up.

My phone was buzzing Inside my bag as I was in a heat conversation with the manger of this shopping mall, he seemed not to agree with me giving out 50% on everything here he was taking about me having great loss.

I resisted showing the man the zero's I have in my account tapping on the green button, a smile graced my lips seeing it was Ahmed Calling, even when the both of us are at work he always find time to call me my love for him will never fade.

Collecting the recorded book from the guys "baby am fine how are you and work hope you ate" I found my self asking as I flipped through pages of the book.

The guy seemed to he sweeting profusely I need to fire him the record in this book said A lots of it

"Babbyyyyy I didn't eat m checking out the mall we talked about yesterday"

I rambled giving the guy a dirty glare, "you are fired" I whispered yelled not helping it but losing my calm.

She heard Ahmed say something she couldn't catch, "Baby the guy here has been loathing my money" I half yelled he has no idea how my parents suffered my father suffered to build all this but his here receiving his salary and also all the money I make.

"Can you just believe this guy's changed the account details and everything yet he still had the guts to tell me I was going to suffer a great loss after putting this place on sale"