💫 Miscarriage💫 Edited

Nigeria
April 2016

Deen can't believe she was bleeding he hated the sight of blood with passion it make him so sick.

He literally paused not moving an inch from where he stood, seeing his wife his akthar in pool of blood still bleeding none stop.

Why is life pulling triggers at him, just after opening his heart again to love and cherish her just like Rafah, now this he was watching her slipping away from conscious still not knowing what to do.

Call the maids to help her out, his brains screamed making him ring the emergency button, quickly the door was pulled open and two maids came rushing into the room taking there Mrs down the stairs to the car and tell the driver to drive her to the hospital.

The duo did as they where ordered by there boss still wondering why he wasn't the one picking her up himself to the car like in most cases.

Shrugging the thoughts out of there mouth so they won't be heard and get thrown out of the house each of them resumed to there work but couldn't take the thoughts off there mind.

Akthar was rushed into the emergency room as soon as they reach the hospital, given immediately treatment seeing how she was bleeding and still unconscious scared the doctors her thinking they where going to lose her knowing they have already lost the baby.

Pacing up and down in the room still feeling sick in his head Deen couldn't get himself to walk out of the room just so he could go to the hospital, picking his phone from the bed he dialed his sister's number with trembling hands afraid if he also lost her.

Saboor picked the call at the last ringing almost getting to cut off..., "Asalamu Alaikum" paying her Salam she had to take the phone off her ears and check to see if the call was disconnected.

The pin drop silence from the other end confirmed her doubt of nothing was all right, hope her brother and his wife didn't meet with so accident on they way to yobe she thought saying hello.

Deen sobbing was what she heard first making her asked if everything was already but the more she asked the more the sound of his cries in creased.

"Mummy I think something is wrong ya isn't saying anything only crying" saboor said to her mother worried also at the verge of crying.

Dara just shooked asking saboor about akthar so they could know what was wrong, that was when deens voice came out in murmurs saying she was taken to the hospital few hours ago.

"Lord call Leo and ask him to go check up in the hospital" Dara ordered her daughter knowing listening to Deen crying won't help matters instead it will make it worst how can a person be so careless about his wife Dara started ranting not liking the fact that they didn't know the situation of people daughter who was entrusted to her as an Amana.

Even with her been a none Muslim she knows the weigh of promise she took before letting akthar father get her married to Deen, thinking of what to tell her family Dara felt like telling the driver to turn so they could go back home, but no that can never happened after they have only few meters left to be in the town.

At the hospital

After everything went on normal akthar was taken Into a private room but still yet to regain conscious, Leo muh'd came to the hospital as soon as he ended his call with mummy.

"She's been moved into a room but still hasn't regained conscious" Leo said making his way into the doctors office who asked after her family members which he happened to be one.

The doctor who was a female and has her name tagged on her lab coat sat on her sit gesturing at the chair by the right for leo to occupy.

He still has the phone glued to his ears taking in muffles with mummy who ordered him to put the phone on speaker so they could here what was wrong.

Akhtar woke up three hours after been moved into a private room, she doesn't need anyone to tell her she lost her child the child that made Deen accept her, during there two months saying together akhtar felt like she was the most luckyest woman to have grace Earth.

The love and adoration Deen showed her was something she couldn't get from million men out there, she knows he was mad at her for not been careful with there child.

She waited for the one week to see deens face and maybe apologise for been such a careless person, but not even wen she fell asleep did he come.

No one talked about him though out there stay in the hospital and she didn't care asking also, they took the direction to his parents house instead of there home.

Gen gen so akthar lost the baby, who are we to blame now is it Deen for been a chicken or her for loving him so much.

Next chapter will be light but no update until you guys bride me😉 lots of comment votes and share.
Edited

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_

11_3_2021