💫Unanwered quest💫 Edited

Abuja
Nigeria
____________

"Ummi you should be down am all set I wonder what your still doing in the room" Ahmed's voice from down stairs yelled strangling me.

Watching over myself for the last time through the mirror, I was dressed in a yellow lunna pants and shirt my head covered with a turban a clutch around my arms.

Heading to my closet to get a matching sandals, Ahmed was by the door of my room as I pulled the door inside thank good he didn't hurt himself.

"Ummi what took you so lo..." his breath hitched as he starred at me I guess wondering why I dressed up the way i did. I was always in something boring and serious with today an exception.

We walked down the stairs the house was quite ummah was out am sure, rubbing my palms over my laps as it was so sweaty making me wonder what the fuck was the nervousness all out.

The last time I check it was years since I felt the way this guy is making me feel, I just hope am safe.

Throughout the ride Ahmed was quite busy with his social media accounts as the diver pulled up in the lots.

"Hello guys my ummi planed a surprise date for the two of us how cute will this be, she tried her best looking this cute just for me" Ahmed paused flashing the camera my way as a forced smile made it way on my lips.

The smile look so beautiful to be forced,
"Don't mind my ummi she could be having those business smile always" Ahmed joked again into the camera as I made way out the car in search of the person behind this date if a May call it so.

Just as I stepped my foot out of the car, paparazzi where all over me making me sign frustrated.

"Is it true you are seeing aleemudeen?"

"I think his your business partner?"

"Is it some kind of a business alliance?"

The range of the question they kept asking continued as my bouncers cleared the way for me Ahmed was still In the car I thought as we made way successful out of the crowd who where now no where to be found.

In front of me was the jerk smiling foolishly at me, not wanting to gather some more crowd I stop my sef from running my hands on his face, wait did I just think of him as handsome I snorted loudly for his ears to hear.

Trailing behind me as I made way into the empty beautiful restaurant with smell of food god I could stay here forever with just the aroma, my day dream came to an end as the loud grumble of my stomach embraced me, I just hope he didn't here the vibration.

"Ummi" Ahmed called before he appeared from the door, his phone in his hands as he stared ahead of me which is toward deens direction I have a lot of explaining to do now I tot to myself.

"Are you going to keep standing or get in here" I barked as i composted myself, the waitress handed me the menu.

Ahmed settled close to me as I handed back the menu I was holding to the waitress Ahmed was sending this look my way I just shrugged.

The place fell in a complete silent with Ahmed busy with his phone deen was staring deeply into my soul making me feel so nervous as though I was sited by the fire side.

The food was brought.
"So here arrive the food, but guess you just won't believe the date wasn't only for me and ummi someone planed it for her I guess you all are surprised well same here"

Ahmed pauses showing the camera to me then to aleemudeen who have a whole boy smile on his face.

"Hi" he weaved into the camera showcasing his 36 pearly set of dentition the guys is so yummy I tot subconsciously.

What am I at all in my right senses or was i just beginning to catch feeling for him, noo I screamed it couldn't never be.

Can't you just see you love the guy and he love you too my subconscious mocked laughing at me as I tried my possible best blocking the voice away getting busy with my food.

The other two occupants around the table where both busy with Ahmed phone taking into the phone like fools I hissed to myself mouthful of the delicacy the food taste so out of earth it's so unexplainable, there food was untouched.

Ahmed ordered for Some Italian dish while deen got the Asian the food all look beautiful to be touch with they way they look too cute.

Deen cleared his voice half way through his food looking up stair into my eyes, his little act got our attention around the table.

Ahmed whipped his lips with the napkin taking a small sip from his soda, "first off I want to thank you all for humoring my invitation" he paused exhaled a breath before proceeding.

"Mermah you know I love you and promise to never give up on my love for you I promise myself to fight for what I love ziyah no day passes without me praying to Allah to grant this wish of mine which you having you as my lawfully wedded wife"

I chuckled lightly the guy sound so lame saying those romantic words I tot to myself, my gaze fell on my son who placed his hands over his chin watching dreamy with mouth agapes.

Deen isn't ready to give up o😂😂
Vote
Comment
Share
Edited

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
21-12-2021