💫 Khadija💫 Edited

Nigeria
2020
_____________

Khadija sani danbata

Watching as the sun set, she was sited on one of the plenty white chairs scattered around the balcony where she always sits with either a cup of capacino or creamy chocolate flipping through pages of Greek historic novels where she get completely lost in.

Been a daughter of the former governor of gombe state and a now ministry, Khadija gets whatever she wanted within a spam of an eye blink yes that was always how she got lots of maids assigned to clean after her mess, bouncers who where always following her where ever she goes.

Been the fifth child out of the seven children Alhaji sani has two wife's one of which was a complete foreigner a lebanisian to be precise has two children who where both in there early teens.

Khadija been the last child of her mother was nothing but happy been the only girl before her half siblings who where beautiful set of twins looking exertly like her just with the skin color different yes she was dark having so much Melanie dripping off her skin yet she loves her natural complexion so well that nothing could made her pill it off.

It was said that she got the trait from her fifth maternal grandmother who was said from the history of her family was not from the Fulani clan but a damsel.

Having a straight long pionting nose which stool tall, a pouty tinny pink lips, fat round cheeks with a doe like eyes, long lashes casting shadow whenever she bink, Khadija was a beauty who cut the attention of so many men yet turned them down with no care in the world what so every.

It was said that she was choosy with that aspect of selecting a life partner which to her was she couldn't jump into marriage with someone she barely knows having said that marriage is a full life commitment.

She was in her late twenties but still stood her ground firmly about selecting a life partner, Khadija been the apple of her father's eyes having him support her in every little decision she made about her self.

"Hajiya, dinner is ready and Alhaji said for you to be down in" the maid hurriedly left as Khadija nodded her head dismissively at the maid who understands and took her leave like she never existed.

Khadija announced her presence while walking into the dinning area which was filled with her siblings,

Ahmed was the first child, whose a business man with a constructing company and a wife with two beautiful kids a five year old male named sani, with a three year old named after his mother father and also his father yes a total coincidence.

His sit was by the right of my mother, Alhaji sani took the head while hajiya zainab who equally took the other head facing her husband.

The chairs where by the right where Ahmed took one the other empty was for Khadija which was close to her father, she was facing faruk the second child who in his totally 32 year wasn't ready to settle down just like her, next to him was abdullah the cute guy who at the age of twenty seven got himself married to a teen who was now a divorcee with a child under her care, Abdullah was now 29 but was still afriad of marriage.

The fourth who was Khadija was Muhammad Kabir was the last on the chair facing Ahmed, he was 27 also engaged wanting to get married.

Khadija was scared for having a fail family or been in a toxic married which was all over her, she believed staying single was okay till she find the right person she dim fit for marriage.

"Khadija" hajiya Zainab called taking a pause before adding.

Khadija knew what was to come after her mother called her name that way with all seriousness she darted her gaze to her mother at the mention of her name waiting for whatever it was to follow.

"Your anty safiya is coming over today for lunch, you are expected to be helpful in the kitchen before then" hajiya Zainab took her leave, she was a woman of few words which made the relationship with her children sore.

Khadija felt some relief wash over her, she couldn't think of the worst happening to her with her mother numerous setting blind date, she always said to Khadija "at your age I was a mother but look at you been a spinner at home" Khadija was already used to her mother's tunts she was beautiful and every man's dream but been so choosy was her problem.

Walking back into her room Khadija found herself smiling at her reflection at the taught of a particular someone daughter, the girl was too beautiful and smart,
"Daddy said I looked exertly like my mom" Rafah had said when Khadija pinched her round cheeks in a way to adore her cuteness.

Khadija shook the ping she felt in her heart but shook it off, well what did she expects, she never brought herself to ask about rafahs mother untill she visited mummy who she grew closer to like a mother, she was the second top list of her closet budies after her father, that the woman passed away fighting for her life, cancer as the name goes saddened Khadija to make a big space for Rafah in her heart.

"Ammi said I should drag you fort to the cooking house" mk her twin porked his head through her door and informed.

Khadija nooded her head placing the hand comb she was using for herself back into the vanity drawer, she got out of the room after tying the veil she picked around her head.

Her anty who was said to arrive was her mother's oldest sister who is so strike, with everything about Khadija just because she turned down there proposal of marrying him.

So what do we all think Deen and Khadija will they make a perfect match or not.

Are we liking the book or not
Comment
Share
Vote
Edited

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynah
7_12_2021