💫 School💫Edited

2010

2010

Dean's pov
Berlin
~~***~~

It was already summer, and school are at the peck of starting
"good morning ma, is Deen in"
I heard Leo's voice asking.

My room was already a mess, Leo's head popped thought the door
"hi Deen"
Leo waved sitting my messed up bed.

I was sitted by the window with a streaming coffee in my hand.

"Care for some"
I asked gesturing at the mug.
"Ohh, no thanks"
he declined so politely.

He pulled his boat laying on the messed up bed with all my clothes on it. I dear not let my mom sees this room or else she will kill me, yes my mom was a very neat freak. But here I am the total opposite of her, a very typical son.

Am not that dirty but in between, the smile on my face was there the mere thought of my mom I missed her so much wallahi I wish I could turn into a bird and fly back to Nigeria, if that even possible.

If only wishes where hoarse, Leo was laying on my bed looking up thinking of good knows what.

My hair was unrolled, yes a typical Nigeria boy living with a lot of hair but that actually me, I doubt if I was ever going to berb my hair.

My mother said she couldn't remember the last time a berb my hair because I always fall sick if I do.

Most people mistake me for an American with my skin colour, hair, and eyes seriously living in kaduna wasn't an easy thing, most people who doesn't know my family think I was adopted maybe a white man's child even get surprise if I speak hausa.

Just imagine going to the market, with my sister speaking hausa all the people gather looking at me. Ga bature ga bature. The children will sang happily, my sister will always say I go out with her so girls will be drooling over me.

"What are you deep thinking of"
Leo asked, the big smile I hard becoming small.

Ruffling my hair with my hands
"thinking about home"
I said with a twinkle in my eyes.

"Just come to think of it, Deen I always dont believe your an African a Nigeria for that matter"
Leo said not again I said face palming my self.

This is going to the the million time I'll be explaining to him, but he isn't getting it. Typical Leo for you.

"Well what do you want me to say more Leo"
I said rubbing the gap between my eyes, getting annoyed.

The sound of his phone both brought us back from our argument, he bought out the phone from his pocket it was an iPhone from the look of it the phone most around her use well I just have my MacBook.

"School resumes on Monday"
Leo said getting me back to life

"And Monday was just two day from now"
I said with a hint in my voice well I miss home and am home sick, I miss mommy home made food I just want to fly back to Nigeria.

"Yes and I can't wait"
Leo said, well you guys guessed right we are going to school in the same university.

The Humboldt university Berlin and the same course which was architecture.

________________________________________

Monday came too soon and I became sick and nervous, my grand parents where always by my side supporting me, just a day ago my grandparents presented a gift to me I felt loved.

After unwrapping the gift I found a brand new phone it was an iPhone four the latest model, some important textbook a beautiful note book with some ATM card for me.

My grandparents where not poor they are moderately rich and inshallah am going to make them proud.

The beautiful ringing of my iPhone brought me back Leo was written boldly with a silly emoji attached to it.

"Am downstairs"
he said, how rude he couldn't even say hi typical Leo.

_______________________________________

Asalamu alaikum dear guys, the read and vote ain't encouraging at all😪 but I know we can do better we are just starting after all and I trust you all 😉and ilysm guys.

So whose already crushing on our dear Deen feel free if you are.

💋💋💋

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
Edited