💫 Nigeria💫 Edited

Nigeria
Mermah
_______________

Home feels different although the feeling of walking through the Ally of my jet felts so uncomfortable with the way the sun was shining directly at my eye.

Ahmed was in the comfort of his maid who came with me all the way from New York which was our last stop before Nigeria.

Four bouncer where in front of me leading me out of the group of people in the waiting area, who where all happy seeing one or two family members, I searched my eyes around the crowd which was filled with noises from different group of people speaking in different tribes for my ummi but couldn't see her.

I felt a ping of disappointment of having to survived another hour without seeing her or been in the comfort of her arms which was what I needed now.

We made our way successful out of the hall to a much bigger crowd with the sun shining brightly at my face, i wanted wearing my shades which where in my hands but thought against it wanting to have the feeling of been back home.

Maybe it was actually what I missed more about the country the weather and the food ya illah I couldn't even wait to start devouring ummis delicacy which am hundred percent sure she prepared with her hands.

Six black tinted land cruiser 2016 edition where packed at the far end of the huge area far from the crowd of people and the green car asking if you are to hire them in there broken Nigeria English which is all referred to as pigin English.

My gaze fell on the black Audi sleek lastest edition ummi bought for me as my gift for delivering Ahmed, that reminds me about my son.

Turning behind I found them right behind me, turning my gaze back my shoulder slumber as I saw no sign of ummi any where around.

The bouncer who was in front of me opened the door to the audi for me, I got into the car only to be surprised seeing my ummi seated right inside the car watching to see my reaction.

I let a joyful scream, wrapping my hands around ummis neck in a bone crushing huge I couldn't help containing my joy.

By the time I pulled out of the huge ummi had a big smile on her face.

"You finally decided to come home, where is my grandson" she asked after Ahmed.

"Ahh ummi I missed you his right here" I passed him to her, he was also smiling at her. "Ummi" he called in his thick accent he was already a year old I couldn't help but thank my Lord day and night also pray for Ahmed to rest in peace.

"Yaron ummi" ummi called back hugging him to her chest, ummi was the first word he called which made me felt jealous, it was surprising how he called that so easily.

Having returned back home with ummahs new house situated in the heart of Abuja which was maitama the house was a four bedroom duplex which seemed small to me but ummi insisted she wanted it.

"You know this house is too small to occupy all of us" I started knowing ummi will never pay head to any of my rants this time around her mind was already set up about staying in the house was finally.

The driver honked at the gate right on time the shiny black gate opened, "you know I told you about the history beginning this house mermah you shouldn't disturb my peace beside you have the house Ahmed got for you"