3.1 Asher Adams

Author's Note: I know I haven't kept up with the previous Asher mini-series for season two. But I hope you don't mind that I want to start fresh with the new season that premiered last night.

Also, I have a couple of Valentine's prompts for Cody, Theo, and Asher in the works. Be sure to add this book to your library or reading lists to get the updates!

***

Asher sat on the edge of Y/N's bed as Y/N straddled him, her legs between his hips. Her arms were loosely wrapped around his neck, one hand playing with his soft brown hair at the nape of his neck. She smiled at him as his hands held her waist firmly, trying his best not to dig his fingers.

Her lips kissed along his jawline, trailing down to his neck. She missed him this past summer. It was the most they've ever spent apart as she was on the road with some friends for Coop's Vegas tour and Asher was on a summer cruise with his mother trying to mend their relationship.

They tried their best to keep in contact throughout the summer. There were a lot of missed phone calls, responding late to text messages, leaving voicemails, and sending long emails back and forth. Not only was the time difference a slight problem, Asher didn't always have the best service out in the ocean. Y/N didn't hold it against him. She knew how important it was for Asher to reconnect with his mom and she wanted him to have that time with his mother to make up for lost time.

However, now, it was her time to make up for lost time with Asher.

"You sure you don't want to go back downstairs?" He asked, causing Y/N to pull back from his neck. "I'm trying not to get murdered by your mom,"

She shook her head with a smirk on her face. "She's at work. She's working the night shift so she won't be back until tomorrow morning." She leaned in and kissed him again, resuming what she was doing seconds ago.

"Hey," he said in between a kiss. He pulled back and cupped her cheek. "You've been super quiet about your summer."

"Have I?" She asked but was already leaning in to kiss him again.

"Yes."  Asher slightly pulled back and like out a small chuckled. "Come on, what did I miss? I want to know."

Y/N swallowed hard as he looked deep into her eyes. Her stomach twisted in knots and her heart grew heavy with each beat. Something happened over the summer but she couldn't tell Asher. It would kill him. It could possibly make him stop loving her. She couldn't do it. He couldn't find out and she was gonna try her damn hardest to avoid that question as much as possible.

Y/N got up from his lap and walked towards her bedroom door to close it. "We have the entire house to ourselves." She locked the door and turned around to face Asher. She slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. "Are you sure talking is what you want to do?"

She opened her blouse. Asher licked his lips as his eyes landed on her white see through laced bra. Y/N walked towards him as he slowly took off his shirt. He pulled off her shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. He grabbed her waist firmly, digging his fingertips on her bare hips, and brought her body flushed against his. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Asher spun them around and immediately leaned forward until Y/N's back landed on her bed.

"You're right. No more talking," he whispered against her lips before he kissed her deeply. Y/N sunk into the kiss, kissing him back with so much hunger and need. It was almost desperate, as if she was trying to make everything that happened this past summer disappear as if it never happened. That's what she was hoping for, that truth doesn't come out.