The Girl on Set (Cody x Reader)

"Who is that?" Cody asked as he approached Holland and Dylan Sprayberry sitting on their chairs.

Holland looked up and noticed Cody nodded towards the girl by the craft table with Tyler Posey, who were talking and laughing as they put food on their plates. Holland looked back at Cody with a smile, "that's Y/N. She's the one who won the contest to visit the set."

"We met her earlier in the make-up trailer. She's really nice," Sprayberry said after looking up from his phone.

Cody looked back and couldn't help but admire the girl. Her hair was down with long waves that reached just above her butt. She had dark skinny jeans, which showed off her hips and great butt. She wore a black tank top underneath a red plaid shirt, with a pair of matching red Converse. She was too far to notice the small details on her face like her make-up or if she had freckles. However, he knew one thing for sure, she was beautiful.

"Do you need a bucket?" Sprayberry's question snapped Cody out of his trance. He gave him a puzzled look, wondering why he would ask such a thing. As if reading his mind, Sprayberry answered, "for all the drooling."

Holland giggled. "Someone has a crush."

"I don't even know her to have a crush on her," Cody defended himself, but Holland and Sprayberry knew he was lying.

Holland rolled her eyes at Cody. "Fine, an infatuation," she corrected herself.

"Shh, she's coming!" Cody whisper yelled, which caused Sprayberry to chuckle and shake his head.

"Hey guys, have you met our contest winner, Y/N?" Posey asked when he walked up to his costars.

"Yes," Holland smiled at Y/N. "We talked about her amazing taste in fashion."

"And we talked about playing guitars," Sprayberry smirked. He loved music, and he liked that Y/N knew how to play. "We have a jam session play date at my trailer later on."

A small wave of jealousy washed over Cody at Sprayberry's words. He hadn't even met the girl officially and he already hated she was going to spend more time with Sprayberry after he's done filming for the day.

"Have you met Cody?" Holland asked with a smile.

Y/N shook her head, completely speechless that she's standing in front of her all time favorite Teen Wolf character. It's not that she didn't loved the other characters, because she did, but she loved Theo more. He was a sneaky bad guy, who got what he deserved, but he knew what he did was wrong and tried to better himself from the mistakes he made. He really did have an amazing redemption storyline and that's what drew her in. The good looks and the amazing body were just a bonus.

Y/N opened her mouth to say something but couldn't form any words. She closed her jaw and mentally slapped herself for looking like a complete idiot in front of Cody. This had never happened before. When she first arrived on set and met Posey, she had no problem talking to him. In fact, they hit it off. Then, when she met Holland and Sprayberry, the same thing happened. Yet, standing in front of Cody was a different story. Not only was she star struck, but also her stomach was doing this weird flipping thing she had never experienced before.

Cody on the other hand was trying to keep it together but she made his knees go weak. Up close, where he could see the gold flecks in her eyes, the small scar just above her right eyebrow, the light eye shadow with a thin line of black eyeliner, and her glossy lips due to wearing chapstick, she was more beautiful than from a distance. He knew right then and there Holland was right. He was crushing on this girl hard, but deep down he had a feeling this could be something more than just a crush.