Like Father, Like Son - Part 3

"What happens if they merge?" Malia asked Scott.

"I don't know, but I got a feeling that it's not going to be good," Scott answered.

"Any chance you got to put together that army, Scott?" Liam asked.

"You're looking at it," Peter said, making Scott, Malia, Liam, Theo, and Y/N turn around to see him standing by the door completely dirty. He looked like he was dragged around in the dirt and somehow through a fire. "Let's hope this thing doesn't feed off desperation because this room reeks of it.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"The hunters destroyed my perfect automobile. So, if this thing had anything to do with it, I'd like to see it's demise is appropriately painful."

While Malia asked Peter about the second car, Theo turned around to look at Y/N as an idea crossed his mind. He knew what he had to do. He didn't like it, but if he wanted Scott to win the war, he had to ask for help.

"I have to go," Theo whispered as he cupped her cheeks.

"What? No," she whispered back. "Theo, you can't leave right now. You can't leave me again."

Theo sighed as he pressed his forehead against hers. "I promise I'll come back to you, baby." She gave him a slight nod before leaning in to kiss him. It was short, but passionate.

Theo pulled away and studied her features one last time before he excused himself out of the room. Everyone else in the room was confused why he suddenly had to leave without an explanation or with someone. With the hunters everywhere, Scott enforced a buddy system.

"Where is he going?" Liam asked.

"He's going to see Dean," Y/N explained. Theo didn't need to tell her. She knew deep in her bones he was going to the one person he needed the most right now, his father.

"Who's Dean?" Scott asked.

"His father." Y/N's words stunned everyone, including Peter.

Once Theo reached his truck. He pulled out his phone and started the truck to connect his phone with the Bluetooth. Before he put the truck in drive, he dialed the one number he promised to never dial.

The line picked up before the second ring. "Theo, is everything alright?"

"How did you know it was me?" Theo asked

"Just a hunch." Dean cleared his throat. "Are you okay?"

"No," he sighed as he started driving.

"What is it, son?" Dean asked.

"I need your help. Look, there's no way I can drive all the way to Kansas tonight. We need to meet halfway."

"Actually I have a buddy who could zap you here in an instant if you rather meet at the bunker."

"Seriously?"