Mates (Theo x Reader)

Requested by @winter_stann - Can you do a Theo imagine where both of you are together you're the same creatures as he is, could you possibly share a half of his sisters heart and your both very protective, I don't know how you'll make something, hope you can I love your imagines.

Warnings: being operated, implied smut, and heartbreak.

Author's Note: First of all, I'm so sorry it took me years (literally) to write your request. I had no ideas for it and couldn't figure it out how to make it work. Then BAM!!!! Your request gave me the idea to include your prompt as a part of my Mates series. I've already done one with Liam and Brett. I've always wanted to do other "Mates" imagines for other characters, but never had an idea for it. Lucky, your request sparked something for a Theo "Mates" imagine. I hope you don't mind and enjoy what I came up with. 😊

Also, keep in mind this an AU imagine. There are some unrealistic stuff and changes from episodes from Season 5 and 6. These modifications were made to fit with the request/storyline.

Theo and Y/N each laid down on a cold steel rolling bed with their legs and arms strapped with chains

Theo and Y/N each laid down on a cold steel rolling bed with their legs and arms strapped with chains. They were under anesthesia as The Dread Doctors hovered over their open chests. The Dread Doctors had been operating on them for hours, trying to create the perfect chimeras with the hope of resurrecting The Beast.

Theo killed his sister by pushing her into a creek and letting her die from hypothermia. Y/N knew exactly what her best friend was doing. In fact, she stood by him and watched Tara die. It's not that Tara deserved it; it was the fact that The Dread Doctors showed up and told Theo his sister wanted his heart. Theo didn't want to die. Instead of letting them kill him, he decided to kill his sister and let the doctors give Theo her heart. When Theo showed up with Y/N, The Dread Doctors saw the pair and changed their minds. They had something else in mind; two chimeras are better than one, especially with the potential of becoming mates. The Dread Doctors were familiar with the mythology of mates and hoped these two best friends would eventually become mates. The two would be stronger together and have special abilities normal supernatural creatures wouldn't have. Together they would be unstoppable.

One doctor worked on Theo while another one worked on Y/N. They worked on putting half of Tara's heart with their half. Normally, this was physically impossible. However, The Dread Doctors made it possible with the experiments they've been working on and creating in their laboratory. The last doctor observed and monitored them, making sure everything would go smoothly.

When the doctors did their final stitch after closing Theo and Y/N's chests, they stood back and stared at them. Within a matter of minutes, the anesthesia began to wear off and the best friends became animated. They let out a loud roar as their eyelids flew wide open, revealing electric yellow, glowing eyes. They showed off their sharp canine teeth as they growled at The Dread Doctors.

"Successful," The Dread Doctors said in unison in their distorted voices as Theo and Y/N snarled while yanking on the chains, ready to break free and cause havoc.