Detention (Theo x Reader)

I looked up from my textbook to see Theo walking in the library. It was like a scene from one of the many rom-com movies I've seen where everything suddenly seemed to go in slow motion as my heartbeat increased by the second. He didn't have a backpack or any books on his hands, clearly he not prepared to be at the library. Yet, he somehow made that look cool and it made him seem like such a bad boy.

Theo walked up to the circulation desk and talked to the librarian, Mrs. Walker. It's moments like this where I wished I had werewolf hearing to find out why he was here. He seemed so intrigued by the young librarian. Sadly, our librarian wasn't some old lady with a full head of white hair. She wore huge, ugly bifocal framed glasses with a pretty jewel chain around her neck incase her glasses fell.

Nope. Our librarian was young and hot. She was slim, wore high heels with her tight pencil skirts. She had long dirty blonde hair and she styled it with beautiful, big waves or tied it back in a high ponytail. She made either look absolutely flawless, along with her make-up. When I grow up, I wanted to be just like her, the woman the guys couldn't keep their eyes off of.

My eyes flickered back to Theo. He was wearing tight black jeans, a white V-neck shirt underneath his grey hoodie. It was a causal outfit and it showed off his amazing fit figure. I closed my legs together as I began to wonder what he must look like shirtless. I imagine his chest broad and tight with washboard abs, the kind you can't keep your hands off of.

I felt my eyes ready to pop out as Theo turned around and locked eyes with mine. I quickly looked down at my textbook, hoping the ground would swallow me whole since I was clearly busted from admiring him.

Get it together, I told myself.

I scanned at my next math problem before I grabbed my pencil and tried to solve the problem on my notebook. A shadow appeared on my paper, making me look up. I swallowed hard as Theo smirked at me.

"What are you working on?" He asked as he made himself comfortable in the chair next to mine.

I cleared my throat as I sat up straight. "Mrs. Abbott's study guide. I have an exam next week."

Theo leaned in close; close enough to smell me. I silently prayed I still had some strawberry champagne body spray on after running across campus to avoid being tardy for Mrs. Abbott's class again.

"Need any help?" He offered.

I shook my head. "No, thanks."

"I'm here for anything you need." His voice was deep and almost husky; giving me the impression his statement had a double meaning to it. I turned to face him and saw a sparkle in his eyes before they flickered to my lips. I bit my lip, refusing to believe he wanted to kiss me.

"Don't do that," he said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Bite your lip."

"Why?"

"Because it's sexy as hell."

"Oh," my cheeks heated up, no doubt turning a dark shade of pink. As if my mind was on autopilot and I had no control over it, I bit my lip again. I didn't do it on purpose. It was a nervous habit and his straightforwardness was making me extremely nervous.

He cupped my cheek, bringing my eyes back to his. He gently pulled my bottom lip from my teeth before brushing his thumb against it. "It's a turn on. Quit it."

I looked into his dark, lust filled eyes. I couldn't help but smirk. The hottest guy in school was literally an inch away from my face. He was so close, I could feel his warm, minty breath against my lips. He could have any girl in the world, yet somehow he was right in front of me.