(NSFW!) "Madam President" - Theo Raeken Smut

Warnings: Sexting, Role-playing sex, Oral sex (Male Receiving), cursing, dirty talk, sex

*****

Y/N: How's the pack meeting with Scott going?

Theo: I can barely concentrate.

Y/N: Why is that, babe?

Theo: I keep thinking about grabbing you and making you scream so loud, the neighbors will hear you.

Y/N: Theodore. What's gotten into you?!

Theo: I love it when you wear tight clothes. You know it drives me crazy and you looked so fucking hot this morning in your yoga pants and tank top.

Y/N: You might see me in something a lot less tonight.

Theo: I'm going to mark you tonight, baby.

Y/N: Nope! Tonight we're going to do what I want to do, but don't worry, it's going to be a lot of fun. ;)

Theo: We'll see about that.

Y/N: Just think about what I'm going to do to you is making me wet.

Theo: Fuck this. I'm coming home right now. Don't move.

*****

"Y/N?!" Theo called out as he walked into the apartment. The entire place was dark except for the soft glow peeking out of his shared bedroom with his girlfriend of two years.

He quickened his pace and immediately turned the bedroom doorknob. "Y/N-" Theo stopped as he saw her dressed in a navy blue blazer and matching pencil skirt with black pumps. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun. She wore pearl earrings, an American flag bandana tied around her neck, and an American flag pin pinned on the right side of the blazer.

Theo's eyes trailed down her figure, taking in the outfit. He had never seen her dressed up like this before. She always wore tight jeans, cut-off shorts, or mini skirts with tops that showed off her amazing boobs. Compared to her normal outfits, Y/N looked like she was a businesswoman.

"What the hell is this, Y/N?"

"I'm not Y/N," she answered in a strict, yet professional tone.

Theo's eyebrow quirked up as his eyes glittered with a hint of excitement. "Oh, really? Then, who are you?"

"I am the President of the United States, but tonight, you may call me Madam President," she said in a low seductive voice as she slowly approached Theo.

Theo's lips formed into his famous devilish smirk as he realized tonight they would be role-playing, the kind of sex he loved the most. Y/N always went all out when it came to role-playing. She'd always have the right costumes, the perfect sex toys, and always committed 100% when playing her role.

"May I kiss you, Madam President?" He asked.

"I'd punish you if you didn't." Theo smirked as Y/N leaned in and pressed her lips against his lightly, almost like a chaste kiss, but Theo wasn't having any of this slow torture foreplay. He had been so turned on by their sexting earlier and the ideas of what she was going to do to him tonight, there was already an outline of his hard bulge. His hard cock was throbbing and ready to fuck Y/N senseless.

Theo grabbed her waist harshly and pulled her hips against his as he deepened the kiss, demanding and desperate for more. His hands traveled underneath her blazer, the tip of his fingers brushing against her burning skin. His hands moved up for her breasts, but Y/N quickly pulled back. She shook her head, making a 'tsk tsk' sound with her tongue. "That's no way to treat the President, sir."