codychristain: Happy 4th of July 🇺🇸

"Babe? I'm home!" Cody yelled out as I heard the front door open and closed.

I quickly spit out my toothpaste and yelled, "In the bedroom!" I rinsed my mouth with water and put my toothbrush on the toothbrush holder.

Cody dropped his bags by the bedroom door as I walked out of the bathroom. He looked exhausted, but the light in his eyes were bright as he smiled at me. I squealed as I ran towards him. Cody opened his arms before I lunged at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Our lips instantly meshed together for a deep, long, and passionate kiss. Cody had been gone nearly a week in Paris for a Teen Wolf Convention while I was stuck in LA working, and boy did I miss him.

"I've missed you so much," I said between kisses.

Cody's arms tightened around my waist and captured my bottom lip between his before he pulled away. "I've missed you more."

"Impossible," I mumbled against his neck before peppered his jaw with wet butterfly kisses. Cody chuckled as one of my hands slowly trailed down his back, feeling his impressive muscles underneath his shirt. His hands moved to my ass and squeezed it, making me gasp.

"Wanna bet?" His voice was deep and low against the shell of my ear as he pulled my hips against his, instantly feeling just how much he's missed me.

I tugged his shirt, signaling him to remove it. He shook his head, denying what I wanted. I pushed my bottom lip forward and gave him my best puppy eyes. "I want to take a shower first and get rid of this airplane smell."

"Fineeeee," I groaned as I hopped off of him. I turned on my heel, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to his chest before I had the chance to walk away. "But you can join me in the shower if you like," Cody said huskily as his arms wrapped around my waist.

I smirked as I leaned up on my toes and pressed my lips against his. He slipped his tongue in and fought for dominance. Without breaking our kiss, we walked backwards towards the bathroom. When we reached it, we quickly began removing our clothes. I turned on the shower as Cody closed the door behind us before our lips met again under the warm water.

*****

Cody wrapped a towel around my back and pulled me towards him, pressing my naked wet body against his. His lips smirked before he kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," I smiled.

"Come to bed with me," he whispered against my lips.

I hummed with approval. "Let me just dry my hair first and I'll be right here."

"Okay, babe," he pecked my lips once more before he walked away. I couldn't help but watch. He truly was a beautiful man.

"And don't you dare put any clothes on, Cody Allen!" I shouted.

I heard him chuckle. "Only if you promise you won't put any on either!" He shouted back.

"Deal!" I wrapped the towel around my body before I plugged in the blow dryer and began drying my hair. After about five minutes, I walked into our bedroom to find Cody underneath the fuzzy comforter I bought and his phone in one hand, taking a selfie.

I giggled. "What are you doin', baby?"

"Taking a quick picture. One second," he said as he quickly typed something on his phone. My phone on my nightstand buzzed. I saw an alert that Cody had posted a new picture on Instagram. I clicked on the link, saw the picture he just snapped a few seconds ago and read the caption,

codychristian: Couldn't be happier to be home on a day like today. Happy 4th of July 🇺🇸

"Damn, baby," I mumbled. Cody chuckled as put his phone down on his nightstand and rolled to his side to look at me. I shook my head at him and asked, "do you have any idea how many girls you're going to kill with this photo?"

Cody chuckled as he shook his head. His smile quickly faltered and his eyebrows furrowed together as he saw the towel hugging my body. "I thought we said no clothes?" He uncovered himself and showed me his birthday suit.

I licked my lips before I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth. I dropped my towel and slowly climbed into bed, making my way towards him. "Ready for round two, baby?"