My Girl (Theo x Reader)

Requested by emeseoszter

Warning: Someone saying inappropriate sexual things about the reader

Author's Note: Sorry for taking so long to getting to your request, but it's here at last. I hope you like it :)

-----

Theo curled his fingers into a tight fist, turning his knuckles white. His eyes scanned every face in the hallway, trying to find the one who was responsible for the girl crying next to him.

"Theo," Y/N sniffled, making Theo look away from the crowd and back to her. Seeing her cheeks wet with fallen tears only added more anger through his veins. "I know what you're doing." She reached for his hand and uncurled his closed fists. "Please don't do it."

"Why not? He hurt you!" He argues back.

"I don't care-"

"Icare," he interrupted. He let out a heavy sigh. He cupped her cheeks and brushed away the tears. "I care that he hurt my best friend. So, he deserves to get his ass kicked."

"You're better than that," she whispered. "Please don't do this."

"Y/N-" Theo began to argue.

"Promise me," she begged with her big, sad puppy eyes.

Theo groaned as he shook his head. "That's not fair."

She gave him a small smile, knowing he couldn't resist her puppy eyes, let alone sad, tear-filled puppy eyes. "Promise me?"

"Fine," he said bitterly.

"Say it."

Theo exhaled. "I promise."

"To...?" She pressed, needing to hear more.

"Not kick his ass," he promised as he looked into her eyes. "But, I swear, if I hear that punk say something else again, I won't hesitate to break that promise."

Y/N let out a deep sigh. She knew there was no winning with Theo, especially when it came to protecting her. He would move the ends of the Earth to save her if he had to. She knows because she would do the same for him. Instead of arguing again, she let this go and called it a small victory.

"Fine," she said. She grabbed his hand as the bell rang. "We're late for class."

"Yeah, right." He shook his head and led the way to the opposite direction. "We're skipping class."

"What? Why?" She asked confused, trying to keep up with his pace towards the school's parking lot.

"We're going to pick up some ice cream on the way to your house and we're going to watch that stupid vampire show you like on Netflix."

"We can't skip class!"

"My best friend is having a shitty day today. She deserves it."

She stopped him and gave him a hug. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Anytime," he whispered back.

2 days later

Theo put his backpack on before closing the door to his truck and locking it. Even though he knows Y/N tutors every Wednesday morning, it's weird not having her in the passenger seat, jamming out with him. It's the little moments like that Theo enjoys the most. He's come to accept he's in love with his best friend. However, he hasn't admitted it because he didn't know exactly how Y/N felt; other than she used to have a crush on Gabe until he hurt her feelings earlier this week.