"Better Man" - Theo Imagine (Part 2: Whiskey)

Theo walked up to the huge two-story house. All the lights were off, giving him the impression no one was home. Just before he was about to turn around and walk away from the front door, he heard heartbeats. His hand shook as he lifted it up to knock on the wooden door. He took a deep breath, trying to brush away the nerves. He curled his fingers into a tight fist and knocked three times.

A light turned on seconds before the front door flung open. A tall and slender girl in her booty shorts and a crop top with an eye mask resting on top of her head answered the door. Theo took a step back as his nose picked up her scent. She was a werewolf.

"Bro, it's 3am. What do you want?" She asked annoyed, clearly bothered someone woke her up.

Theo cleared his throat. "I'm sorry. I was looking for Y/N. Does she live here?"

"Who's asking?" Another girl appeared and stood next to the girl who had answered the door. She was tanned, curvy, and only wore a long shirt that reached her mid-thighs.

"I'm sorry. I'm Theo," he offered her his hand.

"Raeken?" The girls asked in unison, almost in a low growl. Their sudden anger didn't go unnoticed by Theo. He had no doubt these two girls were roommates with Y/N. If not, they certainly knew Y/N and she clearly mentioned him to the girls.

"Yeah," he answered honestly.

"I think you should leave," the first girl said.

"Why?" Theo asked.

"Because you're not wanted here," the second girl answered.

"I could stay out here all night until she comes out," Theo said. "I need to talk to her."

"We'll make sure you won't stay the night," the first girl growled.

Theo chuckled. "Am I supposed to be scared of you two?"

"No," the second girl said with a small smirk as the first girl opened the door wide, revealing 5 more girls standing on the stairs all looking down at Theo.

"You should be scared of us," the first girl said. Theo tried his best not to show his fear, but he couldn't help it. The girls heard the sudden change of heart beat and his chemosignal changing. The girls knew he was outnumbered.

"Enough," Y/N growled. Theo let out a small sigh of relief as he saw her descend down the stairs.

"I had no idea there was this many werewolves in Hawaii," Theo said as she stood in front of him.

"There wasn't until a few months ago," she answered.

"What do you mean?" Theo asked.

"Ladies?" Y/N asked as she turned around to face her friends. All the girls' eyes changed. Most of them glowed yellow, but two of them had electric blue eyes.

"Damn," Theo let out a small whistle, clearly impressed. "Clearly there's an alpha around town. Any idea who it might be?"

"Yeah." Theo's jaw dropped as Y/N turned around to face him with bright red glowing eyes. "Me."

"What-? How?" He asked, completely flabbergasted.

Y/N's eyes changed back to normal. "That's another story for another day. What do you want, Theo? Why are you here?" She asked as she crossed her arms to her chest.

"I wanted to talk." Theo shoved his hands in his pockets and shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

"That ain't happening." "Anything you have to say to her, you can say in front of us." The two girls who answered the door said at the same time.