codychristian: Kiss me. I'm Irish. And sweaty. 🍀

Cody walked into the kitchen, his arms immediately wrapped around my waist, leaving a small gap between his chest and my back. My bottom lip pushed forward before I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him, questioning why he wasn't pulling me into his warm embrace. But then my eyes immediately locked into his wonderful ocean blue eyes. They were shining bright, filled with so much light; I could get lost in them forever.

My eyes flickered to the sweat stains on his shirt as it clung to his tight skin. I bit my bottom lip, taking in the glorious sight in front of me. The combination of his sweat and his cologne filled my nostrils. He looked so rugged and smelled so manly. I wanted nothing more than to rip off his clothes and let him have his way with me on top of the kitchen counter.

My eyes slowly scanned back up to his handsome face. He just kept staring at me, trying not to smirk, knowing exactly what was running through my mind. He knew it drove me crazy whenever he came home all sweaty after a great workout. The sight alone always made my panties wet.

I lifted my hand to touch his hair, but pulled back realizing how much I loved his hair sticking to his forehead. Instead, I cupped his cheek, feeling his light stubble in the palm of my hand. It was so prickly and rough. I wanted him between my thighs as my fingers slid to his perfect silky, wet hair. My thirst, my cravings, my needs were building up by the second. I needed him, bad.

Cody chuckled as I closed my legs together. He leaned in and whispered against the shell of my ear, "Kiss me. I'm Irish. And sweaty."

I groaned, as his voice was smooth as velvet yet husky at the same time. It was so damn sexy. However, his teasing wasn't helping me one bit. I ripped his shirt as I pushed him back, making him walk backwards until his perfect bubble butt hit the kitchen counter.

"That was my favorite shirt," he chuckled, not sounding the slightest bit upset.

"I'll buy you another one," I said before I smashed my lips against his. He turned us around and squeezed my ass. I jumped and wrapped my legs against his waist before he sat me on the cold kitchen counter. Cody's lips trailed along my jaw, down my neck, and across my neck with soft wet butterflies kisses.

"What do you want, baby?" His warm breath fanned against my sweet spot, making me squirm.

"I want you. Right here. Right now." I kissed him hard and leaned back on the counter, pulling Cody with me in the process, eager to get this night started.