Untitled (Cody x Reader)

Requested by vmach29 - Can you do a imagine where the ready is Dylan Sprayberry younger adoptive sister and Cody is dating her secretly, and gets her pregnant. He freaks out and leaves her, which Dylan finds out and like you can decide it on your own what happens. Or it can be teen wolf related and make the sister Liam's sister. Also include a flashback, where its somrwhat sexual or doesn't imply sex.

Warnings:.Unexpected pregnancy.

Author's Note: I changed some things up a bit. I hope you don't mind. Also, I couldn't think of a name for this imagine. All suggestions are welcomed, ha.

******

Secret relationships never stay hidden. Eventually, the secret will be exposed somehow. For the past four months, Y/N and Cody have kept their romantic relationship from everyone, especially Y/N's twin brother, Dylan Sprayberry.

The twins had a rule, rather a pact, since middle school: to never date any of the twin's friends. In 6th grade, Dylan had a crush on Kimmy, Y/N's friend. When Kimmy found out, she completely ignored and ditched Y/N for Dylan. Then, a year later, Y/N was Matty's girlfriend. Matty and Liam were best friends, until Dylan punched Matty in the nose for spreading rumors about Y/N. Even thought what Kimmy and Matty did was wrong, Y/N and Dylan knew it wasn't worth the struggle and drama of dating each other's friends.

However, when Cody Christian joined Dylan's new show, Teen Wolf, Y/N couldn't deny the instant attraction she had towards him, but she kept her distance. After weeks of giving her hints and flirting with her, Cody thought she wasn't into him. One night while she was out with her friends and he was over at Dylan's house, Cody asked if his sister was single. Dylan answered yes, but was quick to tell him about the pact he made with his sister.

The next day, Y/N went to surprise Dylan on set, only to find out he was already done for the day. Cody convinced her to stay and hang out with him. By the end of the day, Cody revealed he knew about her pact with Dylan and admitted he had a crush on her. Y/N hesitated for a second when Cody asked her out for a home cooked dinner at his house. She knew she should've said no, but her heart was telling her otherwise.

Four months later and she still doesn't regret saying yes. However, recently she got some life changing news and she didn't know how Cody would react. She was afraid he would admit he regretted having a secret relationship, especially since the truth would be revealed sooner than expected.

"And cut!" The director yelled. A couple of crewmembers came up to untie Cody, Y/N, and Brandon from the fence and offered them towels.

"That was kind of fun," Brandon smiled as his wrist became free. "I can't wait to do our scenes on the police station set." Y/N and Cody chuckled with Brandon. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Have a great night," he waved goodbye.

Y/N and Cody said goodbye to Brandon before they turned around to face each other. "Can I walk you to your trailer?" Cody smiled as he tried to dry his wet hair with a towel.

They had just finished filming the scene where Schaefer threw water at them, then electrocuted them to get some answers for Monroe. Y/N was excited to finally guest star on her twin brother's show. She had a blast every time she visited Dylan on set, as the cast and crew were so nice to her. When MTV and Jeff Davis decided to end the show after its 6th season, Jeff asked Y/N if she'd like to guest star for one of the final ten episodes. It was an offer she simply couldn't refuse. Plus, it also gave her the chance to work with her secret boyfriend, Cody.

"I'd like that." Y/N smiled as she wrapped the towel around her wet hair.

They said and waved goodbye to a couple of people as they walked out of set. Once they were outside and no one was around, Cody finally broke the silence. "We should do something tonight."