Thats why your familiar.

"Please let me go. Your scaring me."
"I'm scaring you?! That's crazy talk River!"
"Your doing plenty of it recently."
"It's not crazy talk River. My head is just clear."

~(3 days ago)~

I was going over any information that might help us track down my brother when Lu and K joined me.
"Dude you need to take a break." K told
"I'll take a break once we get this sorted."
"You haven't even left the station at all today." Lu added
"Safer this way."
"How about we go on a cousin lunch?" K asked
"Why are you guys being way too nice?"
"We are just worried about you." Lu told
"Spencer?"
"Yeah." They both told as one
"Also we kinda wanna get a break from Penelope."
"Kenny is right. We kinda wanna take a break from being asked questions about your family."
"Like who's Hank the father of."
"Of course she asks that. They don't know a lot about my family. They only did recently learn Nik isn't actually dead."
"Yeah. Also what was the situation with Kate?" K asked
"Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen you that pissed."
"She fucken told my team about my file at the mental institution. Cause 'she thought they knew.' And so I went off at her and my boss wanted me to say sorry to her and I'm like fuck no."
"Thats not allowed."
"I know."
"Even if they did know, she still can't do it without your permission."
"Lu is right. We all know this better then everyone else."
"Yeah, like I get Dr. Kate Richard has been a big help with many people and this case but that's a dick move."
"Wait did you say Kate Richard?!"
"Yeah....why?"
"That's why she seems familiar! Oh god how did I not realise sooner."
"What you know that we don't?"
"Do you guys remember when I didn't come home with you K?"
"Yeah. You went to the hospital cause you nearly died at school."
"She's the Bitch that did that?!" Lu exclaimed.
"Don't do anything. You guys will get into trouble and we don't need that."

I walked to the park and saw her eating her lunch there and she gave me a fake smile.
"Care to join me for lunch?"
"You dated my brother."
"Yes we did. Why does that matter?"
"Because you have a conflict of interest on this case."
"So do you. If anything yours is much more then mine is."
"Unlike you, I don't have any emotions or sympathy towards my brother. If I had to shoot him I would."
"You say that. But how am I meant to know you won't stop as soon as you see him again?"
"How do I know you don't still love him. You were pretty adamant on him being innocent."
"I guess you don't then."
"Just leave Spencer, my team and my family alone. I don't trust you at all."
"The same to you. I often wondered if you would just become a killer like your brother. I wonder if your friends now think that now that they know."
"Kate I never knew why you never liked me. I guess it's cause your a bitch and didn't like Nik always picking me over you."
"Tell me again who he is killing for the attention of."
"You might have people fooled but I won't be hesitate to reveal your true colours if you mess with my team, my family or Spencer. For all we know, you could still be in love with my brother." I told before walking away.
"I forgot to tell you this earlier River. But Welcome home." She exclaimed.
'I don't trust her one bit.'