𝟏𝟔

Billie's POV

"So you're telling me that your show producer has a foot fetish, touches the girls on set including yourself, controls what your allowed to wear, controls what your allowed to say and sexualizes you on TV?" I asked in disbelief.

"Pretty much." She giggled. Why is she giggling, that shit isn't okay.

"And your mom knows about this?"

"Well she's the one who signed the contract. That and she's my manager. But yeah she knows." No fucking wonder she thinks it's okay. Her mom is fine with it.

But I sure as hell am not.

"Oh, and can you keep this between me and you? I'm not really allowed to talk about this stuff." She chuckled nervously, pushing some of her red hair to the side.

Hell no I can't keep this shit between us.

"Sure." I gave her a fake smile.

"Promise?"

God damn it.

"I...I promise." I lied.

"Ariana, you said your mom is your manager?" I asked to which she nodded her head.

"How much do you get paid per episode on Victorious?"

"I don't know. My mom usually handles that stuff." She said with a careless shrug.

Wait a damn minute.

"So you have no idea how much money you make?"

"Nope. My mom holds onto whatever money I make for me." I FUCKING KNEW IT.

I MOTHERFUCKING KNEW IT!

HER MOM IS TAKING MONEY THAT SHE FUCKING EARNED WITH HER HARD WORK.

AND I'M NOT GONNA JUST SIT HERE AND LET THAT SHIT HAPPEN.

"I-...I need to make a phone call, I'll be back." 

"Kk." She mumbled.

She sort of flinched when I got up, splitting my heart into two.

It hurts me more and more each time I see her get scared of my every move.

I sighed and took my phone with me to Finneas' room

I quickly dialed Joan's number, pacing back and forth across the room to cool off. 

"Hello?" I heard her say from the other side of the phone.

"What the hell is your problem bro?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Yeah you should be sorry. You're okay with having your daughter- actually scratch that, MY fucking daughter being sexualized on TV in front of millions of people? And the fact that the director is a fucking creep and sexually harrasses her and others on set. Not to mention the fact that your stealing money that is rightfully hers." I gritted through my teeth angrily.

"That's large coming from you, Ms. Eilish. I don't think it's appropriate you have any place or say in how I raise my daughter. She's a big girl and knows what she's doing. As far as money goes, it's mine until she's eighteen. I am not abusing nor am I hurting my daughter. I'm being a good parent, and controlling her financial situation, something she has no idea how to do. What's a sixteen year old to do with millions of dollars?" She chuckled softly.

This bitch.

"Give her-her money."

"Sue me. As far as you're concerned you should be worried about the information that I have against you. The penalties for human trafficking are severe. A conviction for holding a person in peonage carries potential fines and a maximum prison term of 20 years in a federal prison so if I were you I'd keep my mouth shut. Have a nice weekend Billie. This stays between us. Don't worry my little girl's head." And with that she hung up the phone.

"Fuck bro!" I whispered to myself in aggravation.

I know I'm being a hypocrite right now but this shit isn't right.

Now I know how Jah felt when he found out I was doing this shit to Ariana. 

God I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.

Who the hell does she think she is?

Wait a second...

I got it.

I'm Billie fucking Eilish. If I went to the cops about this and she told about me abusing Ariana, they would never believe her.

Press would eat this up which is just more publicity for me, Ariana would get her money and I would get custody of Ariana.

I win.

I fucking win.

This bitch doesn't know what she's got coming to her.

All I have to do is get Ariana to lie.

That's all I have to do.

God this is gonna be hard.

"Um... Billie? There's someone at the front door, goes by the name of Zoe." Ariana said from the other side of the door.

What's Zoe doing here?

A/N : DEFNITELY a short chapter but each chapter is a blessing *kith kith* also pls be proud of me, I've updated every day this week whether it was this book or another🥺🥺 ily