𝟐𝟒

(The next day)

Ariana's POV

"Lizzyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I squealed, running up to her and jumping in her arms.

She chuckled and spun me around, hugging me as tight as possible.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled softly into the hug.

"I missed you too. You haven't texted me this whole weekend, I was about to kick some serious... Butt." Liz minded her language around the crew.

Everyone who worked with Nickelodeon was very strict about language so a slip up like that would've gotten her fired.

I giggled. "Sorry, I've been busy with things."

"It's alright. So what's been going on? How's Billie Eilish been treating you?" Regardless of knowing what Billie did to me, she can't hide the fact that she's still a big fan of her music.

And I'm okay with that.

I actually took the time yesterday and listened to one of her songs... It was called lovely I think.

But as much as I hate to admit it... It was absolutely beautiful.

"Surprisingly good. She-"

"Ladies, 10 more minutes until we start filming. What're we doing?" Dan asked, walking into Liz's dressing room.

"Just catching up on some girl time." I said nervously.

Dan can be a sweetheart but he's also very dangerous.

Like last time, Liz got caught saying 'crap' and Dan had brought her to a private room and tazed her.

It was fucking crazy.

But we both know better now.

"You can catch up on girl time later. Liz, Allison will be with you shortly for hair and makeup. Ariana, follow me please." Oh god. What did I do?

"Kk." I mumbled.

Leaving Liz in her dressing room, I followed Dan to his office and sat down in front of his desk.

"First of all, I wanna start off by saying that you look really pretty today."

"Thank you." I blushed.

I know it was wrong but I rarely receive compliments. In all honesty, I'll take what I can get.

"Second of all, we received word early this morning that you may finally release your first single 'Put Your Hearts Up'." Dan smiled.

"Wait- are you serious?"

"As serious as ever."

Holy shit.

I let out a high pitched squeal and got out of my chair.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUUUUU." I hugged him tightly.

He laughed and hugged me right back.

"I-I gotta go tell Liz!" I chuckled in disbelief.

"Ah- you can't leave without giving me a kiss." He smirked, moving his hands lower down my back.

Ah jeez.

I leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Alright, you can go."

I giggles and got off his lap, quickly leaving the office.

"Oh, there you are. C'mon, we gotta get you to hair and makeup." Oh c'mon, I just wanna spend time with my best friend.

~

arianagrande : Just finished filming season 3 of Victorious, had so so so much fun on set! Go check out Dan Schneider's youtube channel @DanWarp for some cool, behind the scenes action AND a sneak peek of what's to come of the new season 🤫😬🤐 (L...

arianagrande : Just finished filming season 3 of Victorious, had so so so much fun on set! Go check out Dan Schneider's youtube channel @DanWarp for some cool, behind the scenes action AND a sneak peek of what's to come of the new season 🤫😬🤐 (Liked by lisagrande, lizgills and 935,021 others)

Comments

arianagrande : hahaha, forgot to mention, go to theslap.com to see my newest upload of me sticking my WHOLE big toe in my mouth 😂😆

danschneider : ^ That video was absolutely HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣

mattbennett : I did her wig 😌

arianagrande's reply to mattbennett : no one cares smh 🙄

lisagrande : hey, can you check you dm's really quickly? It's kind of important ❣️

A/N : short lil teaser chapter to keep u on edge🧘