𝟒𝟑

Billie's POV

"One more time," I mumbled.

Finneas played back the track as i waited for the verse to come up again.

"I wanna end me." I sang softly.

I hated that.

"Again."

He sighed and played it back once again.

"I wanna end me."

"I loved that one-"

"I hated it. One more time but just layer it a couple times." I cut him off.

I know he's sick of this but I need it to be perfect and right now it sounds like shit.

"I wanna-" 

"Okay pause it right there. Leave that part in and then I'll re-do the 'End me' part." I told him as I heard the track play.

"Bil why can you just-"

"C'mon, just do it, damn."

He rolled his eyes for the millionth time and resumed the track.

'I wanna'  "End me." I sang.

Perfect.

"That's the one." I chuckled, continuing to draw in my sketch book.

"This is what I want the album to be called. When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go. And then I actually drew this song- this is a drawing of this song cuz the whole songs about like... monsters under your bed. In the future I'm gonna do stuff with wings... and I also wanna do something where I drink black liquid and then my eyes turn black and I start bleeding black out of my eyes." I showed the camera guy that was just chilling in our room all my sketches.

We're kinda just filming shit for like some documentary or whatever.

I really don't think it's gonna happen but it's be cute to look back on this shit one day.

"This is a self portrait," I mumbled, showing the nude drawing of myself from behind.

"This is some dick, some weird doll, this is a foot, there's some- some drips.. you can decide whatever the drips are." I chuckled.

"There's some bitch, there's a hairy vagina, and then there's a- uh another dick." I smiled, closing my sketch book and placing it on the corner of the bed.

I was about to explain the idea of the song until my phone had vibrated.

I grabbed it and saw that it was Quinn.

"Who you texting?"

"Quinn." I mumbled.

She wants me to come over.

I simply responded saying I was busy.

"The debt I owe, gotta sell my soul cuz I cant say no, no I cant say no.

Step on the glass, staple your tongue." Finneas sang to himself.

We're still trying to figure out the part after that. 

"What if we... wrap it back into the bad dream thing, just so we could like wrap it all up." He suggested.

"What if it's like- sleep paralysis. Like 'My limbs all froze I.... can't feel my toes."

"Can't feel my toes is not cool enough." Finneas laughed.

"No, it's not." I agreed with a chuckle.

Lemme think of something else.

"My limbs...... all froze.. and my eyes wont close- that's actually really cool."

"You want- 'my eyes wont' or 'my eyes cant'. "

"No, wont is way cooler."

He then started to play it on the piano as I sang along just to see how it would sound all together.

"The debt I owe, gotta sell my soul cuz I cant say no, no I can't say no. Then my limbs all froze and my eyes wont close, I can't say no, I cant say no." I sang.

He stopped playing the piano to write something down.

"Step on the glass, staple your tongue, aHhhHhHhh." I joked as I stuck my tongue out.

"Perfect." He chuckled.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated again.

I swear I'm gonna block this bitch.

But it wasn't Quinn this time.

It was Lisa.

Lisa baby 🥺💜💜

Can you come over please? 

You

I'm kinda busy right now, baby. Is it important?

Lisa baby 🥺💜💜

Yes

You

How important

Lisa baby 🥺💜💜

You

YOU GUYS TALKED TODAY?

You

I'M OMW, BE THERE 15 MINUTES TOPS