𝟖𝟐

LISA'S POV

"Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behinddd meee." As I applied my makeup sitting in the sink of Jahseh's master bathroom, I serenaded myself with a gentle melody, lost in my own world. I truly did feel like I was somewhere over the rainbow.

I could feel the excitement bubbling inside me. I'm desired. Wanted. I have a date.

Although I had been sleeping most of the day away, I'd say some part of me was conscious during my rest, eagerly anticipating my dinner with Alexandra.

She gave me a dress code through text. Casual. Her way of letting me know was  unique to say the least.

Alexandra 🙃☁️

You have a date scheduled for : Tomorrow, 9:00 pm

Where : It's a surprise 🤫

With : Your future wife (that would be me)

Attire : Feeling like a dress would be good but maybe too formal. I'll be wearing a button up, maybe a polo :) If you need your hair done , I'll watch a YouTube video and Paul Mitchell that shit. If you need your makeup done, I'll watch an MUA video, and we should be solid. Dress casual, be safe, I'll pick you up tomorrow twinkle toes 🌷

I found that it was never a challenge for her when it came to making me smile at my phone like an idiot and blush at words on a screen.

I dawned a white top and tight blue jeans. I liked the way blue jeans hugged my figure. They framed me well. And I could wear my white pumps as well.

I slept in Jahseh's girlfriend's bedroom for the majority of the day. Geneva was her name, if I remember that right.

Once their argument had settled, she so  graciously extended her apologies to me, clarifying the unfortunate misunderstanding. She had assumed Jahseh was cheating on her with me.

I didn't know he was in a relationship to begin with. He's really.. physical in a sense when it comes to other women so it definitely steered me in a completely different direction.

She's an angel though, very very kind to me.

I let out a satisfied sigh as I closed my mascara and admired my makeup from afar. I think I look pretty good.

My phone vibrated, and the notification was exactly who I hoped it was from.

Alexandra 🙃☁️

Any specific dietary restrictions, Tinkerbell?

You

lol no, anything goes really

Alexandra 🙃☁️

Any particular allergies I should tiptoe around?

You

nope !

Alexandra 🙃☁️

👍🏻👍🏻

Alexandra 🙃☁️

I saw you found my instagram by the way. Tinkerbell by day, stalker by night

You

😭😭

You