𝟑𝟓

arianagrande : Birthday gifts galore! 😂💘 (Liked by maggiembaird, lizgillz and 2,099,347 others)

Comments

bilsmygf : big ass teddy bear. hand it over.

amiracle856 : so is u living with daddy bil or not 🤔

bilssokedwetpanties : totally unrelated to this but i think e.

bilswetvag : SUCHHH A FUCKING CUTIEEEEE 😩😩😩

billsbae : so we all here bc the rumors that ari's living with bil? k, juss makin sure

View more comments...

Billie's POV

"You sure you don't want any help?" I chuckled at the large amount of objects Ariana was holding.

"I got it." She said, her voice muffled by the giant teddy bear she had bought that was currently covering her face.

"Okay, how bout this. You go home, drop all that stuff of, I'll buy the cake on my own and bring it to you when I get there. That way you don't have to carry that shit around all day. That sound good, mama?"

"Very much so." She giggled, making me chuckle.

"Alright, I'll call up an uber for you."

Leaving the mall with her, the uber had pulled up and she had went home.

Shit.

I forgot to ask her what kind of cake she wanted.

You

I forgot to ask, did you want any specific kind of flavor or something?

Ariana💘🥺

You

u so pretty

You

any specific birthday presents you really really want?

Ariana💘🥺

depends, you got money for plAsTiC sUrgEry?

You

why do u want that? 

Ariana💘🥺

becuz i need it. i have this weird bump on the bridge of my nose and my nose is huge, my lips are small, and my jawline is weird.

You

You're beautiful the way u are, ari

Ariana💘🥺

i know but it wouldn't hurt to grow out
of my baby face a little

You

Is that what you really want?

Ariana💘🥺

yesh

You

alright. i guess i'll see what i can do

Ariana💘🥺

REALLY?

You

yEsH

Ariana💘🥺

*Voice memo sent*

She said she loved me.

Right before screaming, of course.

But she said it.

The three words that I thought would never leave her mouth ever again.

I'm not about to cry in the middle of a fucking mall.

I'll cry in the bathroom.

A/N : short lil chappy chap as promised.🙄 the chapter after the next chapter is smut, but here's the funny part. it's not with quinn🤭🤫

 it's not with quinn🤭🤫