𝟏𝟖

Ariana's POV

"Y-you want me to... Lie?"

"I promise this is gonna help you. You can get the money that's rightfully yours and you can be with me." Oh right, like it's my dream to live with you.

"Billie I-.. I actually think I'm gonna go home early this weekend." I chuckled nervously.

There's no way my mom is taking my money. She's just holding it for me until I figure out what to do with it.

I honestly don't know what to do with it but I'll figure it out eventually.

"No!-... I mean.... Just- here." She then pulled something out of her pocket. It kinda looked like a receipt.

"What's this?" I mumbled as she handed it to me.

"It's a check. For all the money I took from you when you were... With me."

Oh.

"15,000 dollars?"

"Yeah. Use it wisely I guess." She chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh and since it's almost your birthday-"

"It's almost my birthday?" I asked with a confused tone.

"Yeah?? June 26th... You didn't know that?"

"Um... N-no. When they found me they couldn't find any of my documents or anything to find out who I was. I basically didn't exist back then so they gave me new everything. A new social security number, a new birthday and everything.... I-it's really almost my birthday?"

I can't cry right now, can't cry right now, can't cry right now.

"What's the new birthday they gave you?" She asked.

"December 17th."

"Hey, that's a day before my birthday." She smiled excitedly.

I giggled at her excitement and messed with my fingers.

"Here, you keep it." I handed her the check back.

She gave me a confused look.

"I don't want it. You work hard for your money-"

"But it's YOUR money." She tried to give it back to me.

"No it isn't. Back then it was my money. Now that's all your money. You worked hard for it and it doesn't feel right to take it away from you. If I cared about money I would still be doing what I was doing back then. It doesn't matter anymore." I smiled slightly.

I don't deserve it.

Needless to say I don't want money like that. Earned from doing dirty things with dirty guys.

I want money I worked for the right way.

"Ari-"

"It's okay. I promise. Besides, I didn't come back for money and neither did you. At least I don't think you did." Oh god what if she just wants money from me again.

Oh shut up Ariana, she's famous, she doesn't need a couple thousand dollars from you.

"Nah I just... I needed to know you were okay. Also I wanted you to get to know my family. Well- your family too. Sort of." She chuckled.

"Yeah I-I met your mom and dad already."

"Oh god, what did they say?" She groaned.

I giggled softly and shook my head.

"Nothing bad, just a lot about how you got to where you are and how much you talked about me. Your mom also showed me some of your old baby videos and what not." I chuckled.

Seeing her having a happy childhood kinda made me jealous but I guess if its meant to be it's meant to be.

She was about to start speaking before my phone started to ring.

"Um- may I?" I asked for permission to answer the call.

"Yeah, of course."

I thanked her and went to her room to answer.

"Hello?"

"Ari, good news. I pitched the 'Sam and Cat' idea to the directors and they LOVED it. We start shooting after season three of Victorious." Dan said from the other side of the phone.

"SERIOUSLY?"

"Yeah, we're announcing it on the nickelodeon page right now." OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I squealed in excitement.

I can't believe it. I've been begging to do this spin off for like basically forever.

Working with Jeanette is gonna be so much fun.

I gotta tell mom and Frankie and Liz and everyone!

"Okay I gotta go. Thank you so so much, like seriously Dan, I love you!" I exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Of course. I'll talk to you soon." And with that he hung up the phone.

Gosh I still can't believe it.

I need to tell everyone.

ArianaGrande : THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH @DanSchneinder for allowing me to have such an opportunity as to work on a new Victorious spin off

ArianaGrande : THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH @DanSchneinder for allowing me to have such an opportunity as to work on a new Victorious spin off. Much much love for you and the Nickelodeon crew xoxo ❤️ (Liked by FrankieGrande, lexie1225 and 6,497 others)

Comments Disabled

"Yo, you good in there?" Billie knocked on the door.

She must've heard me scream I guess.

I opened the door and kept my composure so I didn't seem ridiculous.

"Yeah, I just... I got the news that my idea for a spin off show for Victorious and iCarly got approved and we're starting filming after season three of Victorious." I think I was smiling too hard because she sensed my excitement and got excited for me.

"Dude that's amazing, I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed.

Normally people would hug in this situation but I didn't want to.

I was still scared of her.

Still mad at her.

She's changed and I see that now but... Just because she changed doesn't change what she did in the past.

I wanna go home.