𝟒𝟓

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

Vote pls lol this chapter took me seven times to re-write HAHA 😐

Billie's POV

"Billie Eilish O'Connell here to see Quinn Adams." I told the receptionist at the front desk of the hospital.

She continued loudly chewing her gum as she typed something on her laptop.

"Third floor, second door to your right, sweetie."

I thanked her and took the elevator to the third floor.

I don't like Quinn, nor do I love her. In fact, I thanked Jah for what he did.

But I have to make sure he didn't accidentally kill her.

Walking into her room, I took notice to her broken wrist and the cast around her left leg.

Damn.

Walking over to her bed, I put the flowers down on the table next to her and sat down.

"Hi, are you the current partner of Quinn Adams?" A nurse walked in.

"Yeah, sure."

"Perfect. Okay so we have good news and bad news. The good news is she's alive." Is that really good news though?

"The bad news is she has some serious head injuries and is currently in a drug induced coma until we can properly make sure everything's alright up there." Sounds like good news to me.

"How long will she be in the coma?" I asked curiously.

"Well there's no real date but my estimations calculate that it could probably take 3 or four months. It's a really simple procedure if it is what we think it is." She shrugged.

"What do you think it is?"

"Brain damage. Some blood got knocked into her head and is currently dripping into her brain. See this x-ray right here? This is exactly where she fell on her head. You can see the crack in her skull right there. The doctor's predicted memory loss as did I but hopefully she'll be just fine."

HELL FUCKING YES.

OH WE GOTTA CELEBRATE.

I'M TAKING EVERYONE OUT TONIGHT. 

"Okay. Do I have to pay any hospital fees?"

"Nope. It's all under her name. Now, visiting time is from 10:00 to 11:00 and you are a bit late so make it quick." And with that, the nurse left her clipboard there and left the room.

I look over and saw a table of all her belongings.

Her phone was one of them.

It was damaged but I grabbed it anyways just to be sure.

I'm white but I'm not stupid.

"You got what you deserved, bitch." I kissed her forehead, wiping my lips right after.

I had only then gotten a text message from Lisa.

Lisa baby 🥺💜💜

Billie

You

Yes, my love?

Lisa baby 🥺💜💜

What do you think of this?

Lisa baby 🥺💜💜