𝟔𝟑

Lisa's POV

"So, you said you wanted to talk to me about something. What was it?" Billie asked as she kissed the back of my neck gently.

Instead of that date she was planning to take me on, I suggested we would just go to my house to watch some Netflix and just chill out.

I appreciate her trying to take me out to a fancy restaurant an whatnot but it just wasn't my thing.

I'd rather be in her arms and not worry about having articles being written about us dating.

Plus, she cooked for me which was a sight to see in my opinion considering it used to be the other way around.

"I um... I don't really know how to say this without you freaking out." I chuckled nervously.

She paused the show we were watching and sat up a little.

"I promise I wont freak out." Oh, I wouldn't be too sure.

"Alright then.... Now just keep in mind that you don't have to say yes. It was just a thought that I've had on my mind for a little while but um..." Oh fuck I'm way too nervous for this.

"Hey, look at me." She mumbled softly.

I turned around in her lap so that I was now straddling her with my arms around her neck and her hands on my waist.

"No matter what you do, say, or think.. I'll always support you and stick by your side. I'm not gonna freak out and I damn sure am not about to get mad. Whatever it is, you can tell me if you'd like to, okay? I'm with you no matter what."

Alright.... Okay. I got this.

"Billie I... I want to have a baby."

She quickly choked on the water she was just drinking and had a small cough attack.

Oh god, oh, god, oh god, oh god.

I should've never said that.

What the hell was I thinking.

Fuck me.

"A-Another kid?" She asked for clarification.

I hesitantly nodded my head.

She cleared her throat and wiped away some of the water from her mouth.

"Um... D-Don't you think it's uh- I mean, we've been so busy lately I.... Do you honestly think it's time for another kid?"

"I never said you had to say yes...I just-.. it was a stupid decision." I muttered under my breath.

I don't know why I ever said that.

I was just being dumb.

Of course we shouldn't have another one.

"W-Why do you want a baby?" She stuttered.

It's a stupid reason.

Very, very stupid.

"I um... I don't know.  You know me, Billie. I've always wanted kids. When I found out I was pregnant with Ari I was... full of different emotions.

 I was disappointed in myself for letting it happen... I was scared for my life had you found out about it... And I didn't want to keep her. I didn't want my first kid to be like that. I didn't want her to be the product of rape and alcohol abuse.

And I damn sure didn't want my first kid to be with you.

But at the same time... I was happy.

There was life growing inside of me, Billie.