𝟒𝟔

xxxtentacion : Yo shout out to my 2 favorite homies, both features on my new album and my motherfucking lifelines @wherearetheavocados @lilpeep

xxxtentacion : Yo shout out to my 2 favorite homies, both features on my new album and my motherfucking lifelines @wherearetheavocados @lilpeep. Also uhh go buy my album '17' HAHAHA, nigga needs that coin! (Liked by arianagrande, lilpeep and 2,094,776 others)

Comments

wherearetheavocados : why my teeth look like that-

finneas : i-i helped with ur album-

theslumpgod : so im not yo lifeline? suck my dick

lilpeep : 🤘🏻

the_boyz : not u hanging around a bitch LMAOKNSMLA SHE PROBABLY GON TRY TO SMASH

xxxtentacion's reply to the_boyz : Shut yo bitch ass up my nigga like you deadass look dumb as hell. That "bitch" is my best fucking friend and for your goddamn information, girls can have friends with dicks and not hop on them. immature headass, like seriously take yo dumbass somewhere with that shit.

View more coments...

Jahseh's POV

Bro it's nigga's like that, that really piss me the fuck off.

I feel bad for the women that have to deal with that shit on a day to day basis.

Men are fucking assholes.

Besides me.

I'm a real nigga.

And my momma taught me right, Ion play that sexist shit.

"Aye, you want one?" Mac asked, holding out a cigarette for me.

"Nah, I'm off that shit." I mumbled.

I ain't tryna die anytime soon.

"How's that new EP coming though?"

"Bro it sounds fucking amazing but It's not like... it's not how I want it to sound. Like it's good but it could be better, y'know?"

"Yeah, I get that." I chuckled.

I was looking over my post when I noticed that Ariana liked it.

I wonder if she's still mad at me?

I'm still mad at me.

I left her. I know what I did.

But think about it this way though.

Had I not left her, things wouldn't have played out the way they did and Bil would most likely be dead.

The least I could get is a thank you or something.

What's she up to anyways?

I clicked on her profile  and saw that had recently posted a couple hours ago.