𝟒𝟕

Ariana's POV

"Put your lips like this?" Lisa puckered her lips a bit.

I did the same and she continued to apply the bubblegum pink lipstick to my lips.

I was never one to do my own makeup which is why I haven't been wearing makeup these past few weeks.

I was too scared to ask Billie because she doesn't really look like one for makeup. Also, I'm still a little scared of letting her hands go near my face.

We were in Billie's green room right now while she did a show with Finneas.

"Relax your face a little." Lisa mumbled softly.

I rested my face a bit with my eyes closed, allowing her to apply a bit of eye shadow to my eyelids.

I found myself growing more comfortable with Lisa as time went on.

We have a lot in common.
She's really sweet to me.
She calls me babydoll.

I loved that nickname. It stuck so nicely.
She plays with my hair like Billie does.
And she's always smiling and laughing.
She was like this endless fountain of positivity and love.

I liked her better than Quinn.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, babydoll." She responded kindly.

"Do you... do you think that one day I'll make it to Disney land?" 

"To Disney land?"

"Mhm. That's how you know you made it big. Once you perform at Disney, you know you've made it." I smiled at the thought of one day performing for Disney.

"I think you can do anything you want to do. You wanna perform at Disney one day? You're gonna do it. There's no stopping Ariana Grande."

I giggled while trying to keep a still face so she could continue doing my makeup.

"Have you ever sang?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, I used to do a bunch of musicals at my school when I was younger. I was even in choir for a little while."

"I wanna hear you sing."

"Oh no, it's been wayyy too long for that-" "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeey." I whined.

"We could even sing harmonies so you don't get shy." I suggested, trying to get her to agree.

She put up a bit of a fight before eventually agreeing to sing harmonies with me.

I chose the song 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' because it's always been one of my favorites.

We began to sing the first verse in unison. 

"Somewhere over the rainbow... Way up high... There's a land that I heard of... Once in a lullaby."

"I'm sorry- I cant." She laughed, putting her hand over her mouth.

She laughs like me.

I have a lot of her mannerisms.
Ranging from the way I laugh down to the way I blink. She bats her eyelashes a lot but it isn't forced. It's just the way she is. Her voice was beautiful. So light and breathy. She had control over it. She embodied feminism in such a unique way. I loved that about her.