𝟔𝟓

Billie's POV

"Are we done?" I asked hopefully.

"I think we're done." Finneas smiled.

HOLY FUCK.

YES.

YES YES FUCKING YES.

WE FINISHED THE ALBUM.

I originally wanted to name it 'When We All Fall Asleep, Where The Fuck We Finna Go?' but Finneas said no so whatever.

We have officially finished 'When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?'

Well- we finished the recording and editing process at least. 

Now I have to bring it to my label and team, let them decide on how many music videos I get and which songs I wanna do them for.

I still wanna do a music video for 'My Boy' but they said no. Once again, completely outta my control.

But this album?

I'm making damn sure that whatever song I want to do a music video for, it's gonna fucking happen.

"Any singles in mind that you might wanna drop?" He asked.

"Yeah. I already have them in mind and what order I wanna go them in. It's gonna be 'You Should See Me in a Crown', 'Bury a Friend', 'Wish You Were Gay', 'Bad Guy', 'All the Good Girls Go to Hell', and then 'Ilomilo'. 'When The Party's Over' is already coming out tonight so that's automatically on the list but um... yeah. That's what I want."

Oh fuck. What if they don't like the album?

What if no one buys it?

The label already hates me for losing so much money. This is literally just me asking to be dropped.

Oh god, this is gonna hurt like a bitch.

No one's gonna listen to this album and it's gonna flop and we're gonna get dropped from the label.

Fuck me.

Why did I not think about any of this before.

I mean yeah I like the album but-

"Bil, will you stop thinking so much before you ruin a good thing? We finished the album. Before the deadline too. And it's an amazing album. You didn't even like 'Don't Smile At Me' let alone love it. But this is the one album you actually fell in love with. Just let it happen."

He's right.

Just chill out, Bil.

You finished an entire album.

That's what's important.

"Alright. I'm gonna call the label and set up a meeting so we can discuss music videos and whatnot." Finneas kissed my head before leaving the room.

I think the one I wanna do a music video for the most is 'Bury A friend'.

It's just one of those songs that has to have a music video. It just has to.

One things for damn sure.

It better not be that same shitty ass director I had for 'When The Party's Over'.

That shit ruined my whole goddamn birthday.

To be honest, I was convinced everyone forgot since no one had said anything to me about it the entire day.. which was sort of the reason why I was a little extra irritated that day.