𝟕𝟔

Billie's POV

Fuck my head hurts like a bitch.

It pounds each and every time my heart beats.

Cant stand that shit.

There's a reason I don't drink.

Mainly this.

The fuck even happened last night?

"Lisa, can you run down the store and get me some aspirin!" I shouted from downstairs.

Shouting while hungover. Dumb idea. Very dumb idea.

"Fuck me, dude." I sighed as I placed an ice pack on my head.

"Baby!" I shouted again, clearly not learning my lesson the first time.

Instant regret.

Ouch.

"Yes, Billie?" She walked into the kitchen, keeping a wide distance between the two of us.

She's so gorgeous.

Why are her eyes so puffy though?

"Did you sleep okay, mama?" I asked, walking near her and studying her face up close.

She nodded her head yes.

"Okay.. Well first of all, good morning," I kissed her forehead. "Second of all, I got a major headache. You mind going out and getting me some aspirin? And then after I was thinking you could get dressed up real fancy cause I wanna take you and Ari out for breakfast."

"Cant. I have some errands to run today. I'll see you later though."

Before I could even respond, she kissed my cheek, grabbed my car keys, and rushed out of the house.

Did this bitch-

This bitch just took my car.

Fuck was all that about?

She mad at me or something?

Did I do something wrong?

I sat down on top of the counter and tried to recall what happened the night before that could've made her feel some type of way towards me.

I couldn't remember much.

I remember being at a party with Elijah and that's about it.

I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and decided to open it, despite the excruciating pain it put me in to see such a bright screen.

And then I saw it.

Worried texts from Lisa, pictures and posts from last night, articles being written about Danielle and I, 22 missed calls from my managers, 12 from Finneas and 16 from Lisa.

I opened Lisa's texts and my heart broke into a million pieces.

One in specific really tore me apart.

"You know what, just forget it. I'm just needy I guess. Or paranoid. Idk. I really wish you were home right now. Drive safely. I love you. K, bye for now." The last text read.