𝟖𝟏

arianagrande : first episode of Sam & Cat premieres tonight at 8:00 only on Nickelodeon !! I had the most wonderful time working with @danwarp and @jennettemccurdy, cant wait for you all to see the pilot ! also, my new single "The Way" featuring @...

arianagrande : first episode of Sam & Cat premieres tonight at 8:00 only on Nickelodeon !! I had the most wonderful time working with @danwarp and @jennettemccurdy, cant wait for you all to see the pilot ! also, my new single "The Way" featuring @macmiller comes out tomorrow and will be available on itunes, spotify, and other streaming platforms 💞 (Liked by grandemeester, billieeilish and 789,246 others)

Comments

republicrecords : ❣️
yallneed.butera : why do celebrities not ever address rumors abt them. like it would be so easy to just say its not true but whatevs
danwarp : 🤗
alexaluria : EXCITED!!!!🩵🩵🩵
lizgillz : 💋
courtneychipolone : cant wait! 💗
nickelodeon : Sitting with our popcorn ready for laughs and fun 😆
grandeheels : you're the most talented vocalist, cant wait to hear more of you outside of Nickelodeon!
bils.canof_beans : kill yourself faggot dyke. youre not worth billies time.
jennettemccurdy : 🙃❤️
bigsean : They not ready for that album tho. Dropping when u said?
arianagrande's reply to bigsean : soon enough! 😂😂💕
billie.goat8 : girl bye literally just say you're dating Billie already.
eilish_paertyfavor : billie eilish obsessed wit you and people that look like u lmao kinda creepy

View more comments...

ARIANA'S POV

It's so disheartening seeing how cruel people who don't even know me can be.

I think we could all be doing better when it comes to being more compassionate, understanding, and sympathetic. And everybody should also learn how to mind their own.

I hope that once my album comes out, people can stop talking about mom or the speculations surrounding my relationship with her.

I want my career to be about my music and what inspires it. Anything beyond that is private.

"You always open your phone as soon as you wake up?" Mac chuckled, rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes and cuddling up next to me.

"It's a bad habit. But it's also my job to promote things like this so yeah. I do." I admitted.

Mac and I had a sleepover last night.

Or something along those lines..

To be so straightforward, I got fucked.

I haven't done that since I was a kid.
But the urge was always lingering there whether it was wanted or not.

Some part of me is always thinking about sex. Is there a word for that? Sometimes the thought of it turns me on. Sometimes sex all together seems repulsive.