𝟕𝟏

(One Week later)

Billie's POV

"Okay... Are your eyes closed?" Lisa asked from inside the bathroom of her bedroom.

"Yep, they're closed." I chuckled softly.

She was getting ready for a little Christmas dinner we're all having at my mom's place.

She's a little anxious because she hasn't seen my family in a while.

She just wants to make a good impression.

As if they don't already adore her to death.

I mean, who wouldn't though? It's fucking Lisa.

I suddenly heard the bathroom door open slowly and her high heels clicking against the floor as she nervously walked over to me.

"Alright, open them.." Her angelic voice spoke softly.

I opened my eyes, revealing my beautiful babygirl in a fine ass velvet red dress that hugged her figure perfectly and matching heels that topped the entire look.

"Damn, mami, turn around for me

"Damn, mami, turn around for me." I hyped her up, holding her hand up as she did a little spin for me.

How in the HELL did I get so lucky to have her.

She's literally the definition of beautiful.

"Do you like it? Is it too slutty? Maybe I should cover up a little-" Before she could even try to walk away, I grabbed onto her hand and pulled her right back over to me.

"You don't look slutty and you shouldn't cover up. I fucking love it. And my family is gonna love it too because they love you. Okay?"

"...Alright." She sighed with a head nod.

"Aye, look at me.." I placed my hand just underneath her chin, lifting her head up slightly, forcing her to maintain eye contact with myself as her nose just barely grazed my own. "You look so damn gorgeous tonight, you hear me? Absolutely stunning."