𝟐𝟓

A/N : Guys, I understand you guys strongly dislike Dan, as do I, but please stop using fat as an insult, thank you ❤️ If it continues I'll simply discontinue the book or block the people doing so, so don't let it happen again. With that being said, enjoy the chapter.

Billie's POV

"Can we get the chorus to go like- maybe we can do 'as long as I'm here no one can hurt you'. Like I feel like that really just relates to the way I feel about her, y'know?" I told Finn, referring to Ariana.

"Yeah, we could layer it, maybe. Like I'll lower the backing vocals so that-" He stopped talking as soon as there was a knock on my door.

I told mom not to bother me when I'm writing.

"Busy!" I shouted.

I was about to continue writing when suddenly, the door had opened.

"Mom I-"

"Who's Lisa?" Ariana asked from behind me.

Well there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

How the hell did she even find out who she was?

Whatever Billie, just play dumb.

"Who?"

"Lisa. She had messaged me in my dm's asking a bunch of personal questions like 'who am I staying with' and 'where do I live'. I usually get these types of messages from fans but when I clicked on her page I got scared because she looks a lot like me so I was like okay, maybe a doppelganger but I don't really believe in that stuff. However-"

"Baby, you're rambling."

"Right, sorry. Anyways, just wanted to know if I could respond since I usually have to ask my mom permission to answer dm's."

I'm so confused.

Lisa's dead.

Is this some paranormal activity type shit?

She's..... texting from beyond the grave?

"I mean... I guess."

It's probably another Lisa or something.

Actually-... Come to think of it, Lisa looked a lot like Ariana does.

"Um... you know what? Can I get your phone real quick?" I asked.

I'm like 99% sure Lisa's dead.

She killed herself a month after having Ariana.

At least I think so.

My memory from then is a little fuzzy from all the drugs and alcohol I had been consuming.

But the cops called me.

She died.

I saw them take her body away.

"Why do you want my phone?" She asked, quickly holding her phone tighter.

Why's she so paranoid about her phone?-

...

Oh.

I remember now.

I don't know if this is the reason she's paranoid but I remember when she was still with me.

I had found out she had a phone.

She was texting Jah at the time but I thought she was just texting some guy.

So out of instinct as well as me being drunk off my ass, I took the phone from her and threw it at the wall.