𝟑𝟐

A/N : Hiii, please don't forget to vote for the chapters, it helps me know if you liked it or not as well as figure out what I did wrong to make it better in the next chapter and gives the book some exposure. It's obviously not required but much appreciated and never goes unnoticed. I love you and thank youuu :) 🖤🖤🖤

Billie's POV

I was home again.

If I'm honest, I'm scared to see Finneas.

I shouldn't have scared him like that.

"Billie, can you go to the store please, we're out of milk." My mom sighed.

She doesn't know I just tried to kill myself-

Finneas must've not told her.

"No, I'm famous." I joked, trying to convince her that there's nothing wrong. Just in case.

She sighed and shook her head.

Walking over to Finneas's old room, I was about to head inside when suddenly I heard laughing.

I'm almost 99% sure it was Ariana.

I had never, in my life, heard her laugh.

Her real laugh.

Not the 'Cat Valentine' laugh from a shitty kids show.

Her real laugh was way different from that.

It was different from mine as well. 

I laugh like a fucking demon.

Her's was light.

Girly, even.

I could hear Finneas laughing along with her.

Was it... true?

No one cared.

My brother.

My best friend.

Doesn't care that I... could be dead right now?

"I'll be back." Finn chuckled, opening the door and leaving Ari's room.

He stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw me.

"Jesus fucking christ, Bil." He sigh, walking over to me and hugging me.

I hugged him right back and proceeded to cry.

"Billie, what the hell is wrong with you? Do you-" He stopped talking as soon as he realized we were in the middle of the hallway.

Grabbing my hand, he dragged me into my room and closed the door.

"Do you know how scared I was?"

"Really? You didn't seem too scared." I sniffled.

"B-Billie are you fucking kidding me? Are you actually joking? I text Jahseh and tell him to go out and look for you because apparently I know what's better for your daughter more than her own mother.

I had to stay in there and pretend my little sister wasn't trying to commit suicide just to make sure my niece isn't worried and scared that her mother is gonna leave her again.

You have a goddamn kid Billie.

Do you have any idea how selfish you were being?

To hell with you and your depression, you have a kid who gave you another fucking chance and you decided it would be a great idea to throw that chance RIGHT out the window.

....I don't yell at you often, Billie. But I'm really fucking tempted right now.

I'm really, REALLY disappointed in you."

I am too.

But it hurts to know that my best friend is more disappointed than I am in myself.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled softly.

"Yeah I don't think sorry is gonna help anything right now, Billie." He said, pure anger laced in his voice.

I wasn't used to Finneas being so mad at me.

But I deserve it.

I'm mad at me too.

"But Finn what the hell did you expect? My life is going to shit. I can't sing, our music is horrible, I'm being blackmailed by my own girlfriend, I've got a daughter who's afraid of me, people shoving my past down my goddamn throat, I've recently been told that I'm still married to a dead woman and she now wants Ariana back, and no one seems to give a shit-"

"NO ONE SHOULD GIVE A SHIT, BILLIE! YOU DESERVE IT! EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW IS CALLED KARMA. LEARN TO FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. YOU'VE GOT A DAUGHTER TO LIVE FOR. YOU WANNA START BEING A GOOD MOM? PUT YOUR KID FIRST."