𝟏𝟑

(One week later)

Billie's POV

"And then this is my room. It's a little small but um... It's home I guess." I chuckled nervously, leading Ariana into my room.

She nervously walked inside and set her bag down on the floor.

"I-It's usually not this much of a mess, I've just been really busy lately so I couldn't really make time to clean it. I-"

"May I please use your bathroom?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah, of course. It's right across the hall." 

She quickly rushed into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I sighed and grabbed her bags from off the floor, placing them on my couch.

My phone notification sound went off as I took it out of my pocket.

Jah

Is she there yet?

You

Yeah, we just got here

Jah

You better treat her right, B. You only got one chance. Your lucky Joan even let you have her for the weekend let alone the fact that Ari actually said yes

You

I will. She seems a lil scared rn but I'm trying my best

Jah

Be gentle with her

You

I will

Jah

She meet the fam yet?

You

Nah, they at Finn's concert rn but they'll be back in a lil

You

I gtg but I'll keep you updated on how things are going

Jah

Aight, talk to you soon

Read 6:51 PM

"Hey, you feelin aight?" I asked as she nervously walked out of the bathroom and back into my room.

She stayed silent and nodded her head.

"You want something to eat orrr...." I let my words trail of, waiting for her to give an answer.

"No thank you."

"You sure? Cuz I make some bomb ass burritos." I chuckled.

She was scared as hell. She was practically shaking. And it hurts to know that it's my fault.

"You wanna have a seat?" She just stood there while leaning against my dresser with a blank expression, not even daring to look me in the eyes. (A/N : Ari standing there like🧍.... I am so sorry)

She hesitantly agreed and sat down next to me.

We just sat there quietly as I messed with the rings on my fingers.