𝟏𝟗

Ariana's POV

"So, Billie tells me you were on Broadway, is that true?" Billie's brother, Finneas, asked as he took a bite of his food.

"Yeah, I used to do like little plays at school and whatnot and when I auditioned for the musical '13' I got accepted and it came as a surprise to all of us when we were told we were gonna go on Broadway. We did an original cast album and overall just was one of the best experiences of my life and I'm rambling, sorry." I chuckled nervously.

We were all having dinner since I hadn't really gotten a real introduction to Billie's full family. SO far they all seem really nice which was far from what I had expected. Her and her brother seem close.

Reminds me of Frankie and I.

"That's alright. Never apologize for something that makes you happy." Maggie smiled. 

I'll keep that in mind.

"So what's it like working on a nickelodeon show?" Claudia asked.

"It's really fun, It's basically like making history. All of Dan's shows are classics ranging from like, Drake and Josh and Zoey 101. I was even on a couple episodes of iCarly which was where I first met Dan and he took a liking to me so we kept in contact. Anyways, Dan says Victorious is for sure gonna be a classic. Other than that, working with the cast and everyone on the Nickelodeon set is just such a dream, I honestly couldn't wish for anything more."

It's so easy to lie.

"Yeah we watch the show sometimes, you have a really nice voice. Wish they would give you more songs on the show." Finneas added.

Me too.

They lower my voice on the tracks which wasn't my choice. It was Dan and Victoria's.

Dan didn't want me to gain too much attention because then he couldn't..  do things to me as much as he would have liked because people would start to bat an eye.

Victoria... I actually don't know the reason for that one. She just doesn't like me I guess.

"Yeah but it is call Vic'Tori'ous for a reason. Oh, but I get more screen time on this new show that I'm working on called Sam and Cat. It's basically like a Victorious/ iCarly spin off."

We continued talking for a little while about things like my family and whatnot until the subject started to change a little.

"How did um... how does your new family treat you?" Claudia asked curiously.

"Well me and my mom are pretty tight, nothing bad there but my dad and I aren't really close. They split in February last year and it's been pretty rough on us but we try to maintain a healthy relationship cuz after all, he is still my dad.

With my brother it's basically like we're best friends. Like literally he's one of the most important people in my life, I love him so much. And then my nonna is like the sweetest person I've ever met. My nonna and my grandpa are basically like my second parents. But yeah, and then there's my cousin Courtney, she's my other best friend and she's really nice to me.

So yeah, that's basically it." I chuckled softly.

"Does your mom-"

Finneas was abruptly cut off by the sound of the doorbell.

"Who could that be?" Maggie asked.

Billie had a confused look as she got up from her seat and went to open the door.

"Jah I told you to wait a couple weeks. I-"

"Bro move, I need to see her."

A/N : short lil teaser chapter. Love you tons and hope you have an amazing day <3

 Love you tons and hope you have an amazing day <3