𝟔𝟖

arianagrande : So umm

arianagrande : So umm... this is the last of the red hair you'll ever see until #Sam&Cat considering I dyed it brown today... sorry @danschneider 'cause I know you loved the red LOL. But I did say I had something coming out soon, didn't I? 😉🤭 Also thank you to my mama for the ponytail as well as dying my hair 😂💗 (Liked by bigsean, jennettemccurdy and 3,896,748 others)

Comments

danschneider : Fabulous nonetheless. Can't wait to work on the new show with you!

arianagrande's reply to danschneider : 🙃💖

grandesvagg_9 : I'm confused.... isn't her mom in jail rn?

billiebabycutie : You look so adorable 🥺🥺❤️

bils_creamyclit : ARE YOU FUCKING LIVING WITH BIL OR NOT 

blohshhhhbitch : ^^ Just answer the question, okay? please don't play with me rn 💁🏽‍♀️

lizgillz : Can't wait 🖤

View more comments...

Billie's POV

She looks beautiful but what the fuck is taking them so long?

I'm bored out of my mind.

Whatever studio she's doing her shoot at cant be that far from here.

I've been playing subway surfers for the past hour now, can they get here already?

"We're home!"

Spoke too soon.

Quickly dropping my phone on the floor, I rushed to the front door and was greeted by both Ari and Lisa looking like fucking twins.

She said she dyed her hair brown, not had it in the same ponytail that Lisa usually has.

"What do you think?" Ari smiled excitedly, referring to her now brown hair.

I don't recall her hair being that long.

"You look absolutely amazing. Are those extensions?"

"Yeah. Since my hair was really damaged from dying it red every week, my hair was really short and like falling out or whatever so we tried a bunch of different things like wigs and whatnot but eventually Scooter and I just settled on ponytail extensions since it seemed to be the only thing that worked." 

Fucking Scooter.

I'mma try not to think about it.

"I wanna talk to you about my album." Ari said as she walked inside and into her room.