𝟓𝟓

Jahseh's POV

"Wait, you said you're on your way to pick up who?"

"Quinn. Apparently her memory's just fine." Bil sighed over the phone.

SHE'S STILL ALIVE?

THIS BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER IS REALLY STILL ALIVE?

I CLEARLY DIDN'T DO IT RIGHT.

WAIT TILL THIS HOE STARTS WALKING AGAIN, BEST BELIEVE SHE GON BE UNDER MY GODDAMN CAR I SWEAR TO GOD.

"Alright- um... I'm coming over later today to chill. You got any plans?"

"Uhh... I have to pitch a music video to my label, I have to work on this new song with Finn, I was gonna take Lisa on a date until this shit happened but yeah, I'm pretty free."

"Oh shit, how's Lisa been?"

"Good. I honestly feel like we're in a really good spot right now." Billie chuckled in relief.

I'm glad they're back together. 

Billie's happier when she's with her.

"Aight, I just wanted to call you before my show but I'll catch you later. I love you, take care of yourself, and don't let the negatives overshadow the positives."

"I try. But yeah, I love you too, I'll see you soon."

And with that, she hung up the phone.

I need to run Quinn over again.

Obviously the first time didn't work.

aCcIdeNtAllY my fucking ass. I did that shit on purpose since I cant hit women.

So I ran her over instead.

"X, you're on in five." My manager walked into my greenroom.

"Fuck that, I'm going on now. I'm not making them wait any longer." 

Nigga's had me in here for like an hour cuz the screen isn't working.

Fuck that.

I'll jump in the crowd if I have to.

"Ski, let's go." I mumbled.

Billie's POV

Putting my phone away, I sighed and hesitantly walked into Quinn's room.

Sadly, she was awake.

"Hey." I mumbled, sitting down in the seat next to her bed.

She looked over at me and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Billie."

HM?

SAY WHAT NOW?

"Come again?"

"I said I'm sorry. I-... I don't know what came over me. I guess I just wanted the fame. The perks of dating Billie Eilish. Looking back now, I see how wrong that is. I'm one of the main reasons you're life is going to shit. You didn't deserve what I was doing to you.... No one does. I um... I want to try and make us work."