𝟑𝟑

Ariana's POV

Billie walked into my room along with Finneas.

I heard screaming but I couldn't really make out what they were saying.

I was too busy texting Matt and Daniella.

They want to come over for my birthday tomorrow but honestly I don't really think I wanna celebrate my birthday.

I never have.

If I did celebrate it, tomorrow would be the first time.

And no offense to Billie and her family but.... I don't want my first birthday memory to be with them.

I wanna be with my mom.

And Frankie.

And my nonna.

I want my family back.

But I'm grateful for what I have right now.

At least I have a roof over my head.

That's good.

"Hey, you wanna continue the song tomorrow?" Finneas asked, sitting down next to me.

"I guess." I shrugged nonchalantly.

We said our goodbyes and he left the house, leaving just Billie and I in my room.

She looks like she had been crying.

I walked over to the couch she was sitting on and sat down next to her.

"You okay?"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm good." She mumbled.

She doesn't look very okay.

I grabbed my purple giraffe teddy bear and made it kiss her cheek.

"Don't be said, Biwwie." I said in a high pitched voice, speaking as the giraffe.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Isn't that giraffe from Victorious?"

"Yeah but I took it from the set. Just as a memory or whatever. We were told we couldn't keep anything but I took it anyways. But don't tell them that." I whispered the last part with a giggle.

She smiled slightly and messed with the giraffe's ears.

We have the same dimple.

Mine is just more visible.

"I was wondering... since it's your birthday tomorrow... if I could take you out to go shopping or something. It's cool if you say no but I mean... turning 17 is kinda a big deal I figured why not celebrate it a little. I could take you out to eat, buy you some presents, maybe buy a small cake or something.. Just a chance to get to bOnD with you or whatever." She mumbled.

She always sounded so unsure about what she spoke on when talking to me.
She walked on eggshells around me, and I did the same for her. Two completely different reasons.

I don't really know what to say.

Spending a day out with Billie?

I guess I could give her a chance.

It wouldn't hurt to spend a day with her.
I never had that as a kid.
It feels weird having her want to spend time with me.

What if she's just doing it out of pity?

"I don't have a lot of money but-"
"I'll pay for everything." Billie interrupted.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded her head.